Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GeoL

XR500/GEO-FILTER/DUMA OS 3.0

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,I have a promblem with Duma OS 3.0 my geo filter tab allways loading and cant use it...Icnognito mode on/off same promblem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for creating your own topic!

Good suggestion above too.

Did you factory reset the XR500 after upgrading to DumaOS 3.0? If not, I'd suggest doing this as it's a fairly big upgrade so it's best to start from a clean slate to avoid little issues like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thanks for creating your own topic!

Good suggestion above too.

Did you factory reset the XR500 after upgrading to DumaOS 3.0? If not, I'd suggest doing this as it's a fairly big upgrade so it's best to start from a clean slate to avoid little issues like this.

Did both things still the same promblem...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you provide a full screenshot of the interface while on Geo-filter please?

 

inbound2329844740798057671.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, you may need to re-install the firmware over the top and factory reset afterwards, perhaps the original install was corrupted.

To do this, re-download the firmware you're currently using and go to the three-line menu in the top right of the DumaOS interface. Upgrade the firmware as normal, then when it's completed, factory reset from the interface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thank you, you may need to re-install the firmware over the top and factory reset afterwards, perhaps the original install was corrupted.

To do this, re-download the firmware you're currently using and go to the three-line menu in the top right of the DumaOS interface. Upgrade the firmware as normal, then when it's completed, factory reset from the interface.

hope that works...guys been so many months and we haven t even go for a minor fixes update...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let us know. Yes apologies for that, we're working hard but the main issues that need fixing before XR500 can be full release are fairly complicated ones so they're absorbing a lot of our available time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Let us know. Yes apologies for that, we're working hard but the main issues that need fixing before XR500 can be full release are fairly complicated ones so they're absorbing a lot of our available time.

Still the same...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, GeoL said:

after i changed language it fixed! Thank you very much! Opera GX

Great to hear that, thanks for the update! I close this topic now as it is resolved, feel free to start another if needed and we'll be happy to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...