Jump to content
Warrior

Any new firmware updates on xr1000???

Recommended Posts

On 7/6/2021 at 4:17 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try disabling random/private addresses on the devices and see if they work better then:

Windows - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-use-random-hardware-addresses-ac58de34-35fc-31ff-c650-823fc48eb1bc
iOS - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT211227

@Netduma Fraser Any news on xr1000 beta firmwares? been having alot of issues with this router

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I have had an ETA that I can't share at the moment as it may change but it is on the horizon

what about trial  version  of firmware ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Warrior said:

what about trial  version  of firmware ?

Can't provide anything at the moment but if I get my hands on one I'll see what I can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can't provide anything at the moment but if I get my hands on one I'll see what I can do

yeah appreciated cause wifi just keeps dropping from devices  I need it fixed  asap  or I might just return the xr1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warrior said:

yeah appreciated cause wifi just keeps dropping from devices  I need it fixed  asap  or I might just return the xr1000

Worth contacting Netgear support and see what they say, they may be able to help or offer a replacement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2021 at 3:39 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Worth contacting Netgear support and see what they say, they may be able to help or offer a replacement

i was talking to the netgear team they said there a few betas out there that migth fix the issues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Warrior said:

i was talking to the netgear team they said there a few betas out there that migth fix the issues 

We did have one, but it still didn't help so we're working on a new firmware that should help more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We did have one, but it still didn't help so we're working on a new firmware that should help more.

do you guys know a exact day the firmware/beta coming out ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Warrior said:

do you guys know a exact day the firmware/beta coming out ??

I'm afraid not, we had a very rough ETA but we're unable to share it at this time as it's very much subject to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2021 at 3:48 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I'm afraid not, we had a very rough ETA but we're unable to share it at this time as it's very much subject to change.

Ok keep us updated cause its been 6months since last firmware i tougth you guys gave up on the xr1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Warrior said:

Ok keep us updated cause its been 6months since last firmware i tougth you guys gave up on the xr1000

We will do, don't worry we've not given up on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...