Sign in to follow this  
Osvaldo Sousa

Xr700 dumaos 3.0 not reaching gigabit speeds

Hi, when updating firmware to duma 3.0 beta (i did reset) i can't reach gigabit speed, but on firmware v1.0.1.38 i can, and also on this version after starting a game after a while the router stops prioritizing while on 3.0 beta doesnt stop

Is this with the exact same settings, nothing else changed, one firmware you can get those speeds, the other you can't? Where and how are you testing the speeds? What are your Traffic Prio settings?

Yes exact same settings, yes with 3.0 beta i cant reach gigabit, i tested with speedtest, nperf, waveform, i think i just leave it at default 

52 minutes ago, Osvaldo Sousa said:

Yes including iptv, i enabled imgp proxying, the fibergataway is in bridge mode with wifi disabled

OK, and you had IGMP proxying enabled on the previous firmware too? What speeds are you reaching on the new firmware?

yes igmp proxying enabled on both firmwares , i think i had beetween 500 and 600 max on duma 3.0 beta and 936 on 1.38

11 hours ago, Osvaldo Sousa said:

yes igmp proxying enabled on both firmwares , i think i had beetween 500 and 600 max on duma 3.0 beta and 936 on 1.38

Does your ISP require you use PPPoE or VLAN tagging for your connection?