Rrrick

No internet access and bottom of router is hot

Yes if you plug in your other router and look at its' internet settings you could see whether you need anything specific for the connection

Okay thats fine thank you, connect the R2 back to the modem and in Settings > WAN click apply on the DHCP page and see if it gets internet please - otherwise you may need to copy the details from your last screenshot - IP, Subnet, Gateway into the static section in WAN

Can’t get it to come back up.won’t sign in using new password.I’m done messing with it.if I can’t get it taken care of I’ll use it as a paper weight.been messing with it for 2 days and pretty much fed up with it at this point .

It Worked for only a month and now having all these problems and my other router has no issues . 

On 5/3/2021 at 4:21 AM, Rrrick said:

Can’t get it to come back up.won’t sign in using new password.I’m done messing with it.if I can’t get it taken care of I’ll use it as a paper weight.been messing with it for 2 days and pretty much fed up with it at this point .

I can understand your frustrations. Are you still able to connect to the R2 via Wi-Fi? Are you still getting the same IP address from it? If you can access the interface, can you go to System Information and see if the R2 is getting a WAN IP?

I can connect to net duma but I’m having a password issue now.I tried old password and new password  and my password that I did when I had to go up a number at end of each one and none of them are working.

I did a factory hard reset for button on back of router now gonna try to set up  

For the sign in screen it is admin / password by default but if you've changed those details it will be that - it is not the same as the WiFi credentials.

In Settings DHCP, click apply, does a connection come up then?

Copied settings in wan static from previous screenshot and Xbox will not connect to wan or to lan.

Still no internet even after copying Ip, gateway and subnet.