Sign in to follow this  
Gamer

IGMP-Proxy für Gaming Deaktivieren ?

Soll ich für Gaming PC Spiele  IGMP-Proxy deaktivieren ? im (Netgear Xr-500-Gaming Router) ?.

Und soll man SIP ALG aktivieren oder deaktivieren für Gaming PC spiele. ? (Netgear Xr-500-Gaming Router?.

Ok thanks Fraser then i keep these settings on standart.

Bringt es für  PC oder Xbox Gaming etwas eine Adressreservierung zu machen im XR 500 Gaming router ?

Does it any good effect on my Game or stability to my connection in game ? when i add my Gaming PC in to this Adressreservation ?

I Have 250 mbts download and 40 Upload and 4-5 ms ping. in my Speedtest.

Do you think it is better for me when i disable qos ?

What kind of settings are disabled when i disable Qos in the netgear xr 500 gaming router ?

I Ask these Qestions because i got hard delay in my Game

it feels spongi in my Gameplay. and not very nice it feels like i enabled V-Sync which is very bad 😞

But iam pretty sure with your or netgears help i can fix this problem and i know taht is 100 percent a Problem with the router.

Because with my Isp Router all works well but when i set the xr500 router to the correct settings all works well to.

Please help me when you got Time maybe ask netgear ?

It's not necessary to set a reserved IP for them if you're not using the DMZ or port forwarding for example but you could do that yes. I would recommend you still keep QoS enabled as it is possible to get local congestion with those speeds - all it takes is one download for example. Disabling QoS disables all 3 features on the QoS page. 

What is your average ping as shown by the Geo-Filter? What are your Geo-Filter settings? What are your QoS settings? What firmware version are you on currently?