Hello
have been doing ghost lobbies since last year and because of pandemic no job was just doing ghost lobby making money its been week i cant make ghost lobbies because got some update from destiny i read some posts  in foum with image where bungie support said ghost lobbies not effect on other player and thats 100% true we only matchmake  between 2 consoles i want to ask  because i saw that in lfg group people still doing that if anybody have any info about how to make work again please let me know will be appreciated sorry for my bad English thanks 

Welcome to the forum! 

Bungie have recently updated the netcode to use Steam servers, this means that it's no longer possible to use Geo-filter in this way. We are currently testing Destiny to see if we can find a way to filter which servers you connect to which should be possible, but unfortunately there's no guarantee that this will allow you to filter players.

Hello @Netduma Liam,

do you get any updates to that topic?

I am on PSN / Playstation. Geo Filter was working. But yesterday mainentrance Bungie Servers.  The Geo Filter is not working anymore. 

Did already reset on the router.

Do you can help?

regards

Chris

1 hour ago, VFR1200FD said:

Hello @Netduma Liam,

do you get any updates to that topic?

I am on PSN / Playstation. Geo Filter was working. But yesterday mainentrance Bungie Servers.  The Geo Filter is not working anymore. 

Did already reset on the router.

Do you can help?

regards

Chris

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's something we're looking into at the moment, we don't have anything conclusive at the moment but will let people know when we do