Sign in to follow this  
Zempi

APEX LEGENDS

On 9/18/2021 at 12:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Great, thanks for the heads up! I did ask the team and they're going to retest/classify the entire game to see if we can get it working better.

Any update on this please? Has the devs finally managed to fix Apex after all of these years? If so I’ll happily plug my R2 back in 😊

5 hours ago, DUMA BOLTON said:

Any update on this please? Has the devs finally managed to fix Apex after all of these years? If so I’ll happily plug my R2 back in 😊

Let me just check with Alex, I know he's testing a lot of games currently

Just tried it again and the same issue since the arrival of apex legends, Is it time to admit it the netduma router won’t work with geo-filter and just move on? 🤔 

They're testing a lot at the moment but what they've said they'll do is use Apex as part of their testing so they can sort of do 2 things at once, they did say it's unlikely to be resolved by Xmas.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:48 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

They're testing a lot at the moment but what they've said they'll do is use Apex as part of their testing so they can sort of do 2 things at once, they did say it's unlikely to be resolved by Xmas.

Any update?

On 1/3/2022 at 6:56 AM, DUMA BOLTON said:

Any update?

There is progress, we've identified an issue with how the active connections are classified, hopefully once we've resolved that it will work much better with Apex. I don't have an ETA for when we'll fix that, but hopefully for the next firmware.

I've had this same issue for the past couple years too (can see on my previous posts)  I'm on console-PS5. I ended up not using the filter system as it was just too tedious to keep logging in after getting kicked out after each round. Hopefully this will get fix soon.