Jump to content
Netduma Liam

NEW R2 FIRMWARE: 3.0.205

Recommended Posts

On 4/13/2021 at 4:34 PM, NpR7 said:

Is adblock coming to xr500?

you are not really missing out on the adblocking feature. I was having more trouble with it on than off. The idea is nice but the implementation not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Alias 1aB said:

you are not really missing out on the adblocking feature. I was having more trouble with it on than off. The idea is nice but the implementation not so much.

If you're having issues with the feature let us know and we'll be happy to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have updated, factory reset, restarted and I keep getting - The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App. on every page.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Sukhi said:

I have updated, factory reset, restarted and I keep getting - The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App. on every page.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

 

Could you please try from an incognito window or clear your browser cache and see if the issue persists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on geo filter page when ever  i reboot or unplug router all settings on geo filter page are gone  , all blocked servers are gone 

is there any way to backup  so this won't happened or any other fix  ?

i am using r2 firmware 3.0.205

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zaibkhan said:

on geo filter page when ever  i reboot or unplug router all settings on geo filter page are gone  , all blocked servers are gone 

is there any way to backup  so this won't happened or any other fix  ?

i am using r2 firmware 3.0.205

Don't unplug the router as that can cause settings to be lost, reboot using the interface and it will hard save the settings so if you do have to unplug it for whatever reason in the future it should be saved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just us friends here.

You could tease us something about new firmware. Right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2021 at 12:21 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I believe some people will find Value in what we may be Preparing to improve upon in the Next firmware.

That's good to hear. Anything to make the R2 better is good news. Would rather you guys get it right than rush out some temporary fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any news about new R2 firmware?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤞🏽 I sure hope so because out of the blue my r2 has started randomly dropping connection entirely. WiFi, Ethernet, everything. 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the update and I factory reset my router. Yet my internet intermittently goes out. Even this morning when I woke up my P.C. said it was not connected to WiFi and no connection. Which is weird, because I was wired, yet that didn’t show. I had to reset my router again to get it to recognize I was wired and the internet was on. I installed the update last night and have reset several times. Any ideas on how to keep my r2 connected to the internet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rez said:

I did the update and I factory reset my router. Yet my internet intermittently goes out. Even this morning when I woke up my P.C. said it was not connected to WiFi and no connection. Which is weird, because I was wired, yet that didn’t show. I had to reset my router again to get it to recognize I was wired and the internet was on. I installed the update last night and have reset several times. Any ideas on how to keep my r2 connected to the internet?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. In Settings DHCP, change the lease hours to 168 and see if that helps. Also what is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fraser, thank you for the dhcp tip. I’m going to try that as I also am having an issue with dropped connection. 🤞🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It stopped cutting off every day. Every so often my stuff disconnects though. Yesterday was the last time my computer said there’s no internet. 

On 7/1/2021 at 8:23 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. In Settings DHCP, change the lease hours to 168 and see if that helps. Also what is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rez said:

It stopped cutting off every day. Every so often my stuff disconnects though. Yesterday was the last time my computer said there’s no internet. 

Is it once a week you would say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it once a week you would say?

No. It happened again today. I would say more random or intermittent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've PMd you

Happened again 

AFF02135-687C-46FF-94E7-84184375EDFD.jpeg

CF062BB8-A3EA-490B-80F9-4FB67C60CC9C.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...