NEW R2 FIRMWARE: 3.0.205

Netduma Liam

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, ddavis585 said:

yea i been trying to update for a while now and havent had any luck getting it to update

Do a reboot, then connect as soon as possible and try the upgrade, if that doesn't work, factory reset then as fast as possible try to upgrade again after you've gone through the setup wizard. If it doesn't work after that post back please.

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, ddavis585 said:

nope still cant get it to update tried both methods

Enable remote support in WAN Settings, ensure the R2 is setup for an Open NAT i.e it's in the DMZ of the ISP hub and then we will connect on Monday and push an update for you

alright i got that enabled , but not sure how to do the whole DMZ thing and  can we set up a time im on usa central time, i been trying to get this issues fixed for several months now and its been very frustrating not to be able to use this router , pingmap dont work at all so cant till if geo map even works 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, ddavis585 said:

alright i got that enabled , but not sure how to do the whole DMZ thing and  can we set up a time im on usa central time, i been trying to get this issues fixed for several months now and its been very frustrating not to be able to use this router , pingmap dont work at all so cant till if geo map even works 

No need to set up a time, we can connect remotely without you being present and do it like that. Have a look at this guide on how to ensure the R2 has an Open NAT: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No need to set up a time, we can connect remotely without you being present and do it like that. Have a look at this guide on how to ensure the R2 has an Open NAT: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat

yes its type 2 so its open

6 hours ago, ddavis585 said:

any update ?

I'm not sure what the problem was, it refused the upgrade from the backend too. I gave it a little more persuasion and I think it's good now, but you will need to go ahead and complete the setup wizard again. You'll now be on firmware version 3.0.205i and can upgrade to 3.0.394 normally. Let me know if you have any issues doing this.

17 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I'm not sure what the problem was, it refused the upgrade from the backend too. I gave it a little more persuasion and I think it's good now, but you will need to go ahead and complete the setup wizard again. You'll now be on firmware version 3.0.205i and can upgrade to 3.0.394 normally. Let me know if you have any issues doing this.

alriht thanks ill give u an update