Sign in to follow this  
Burger100

Ethernet Disconnects.

Hi am having a problem with the above when QOS is enabled running latest firmware cables all ok etc, just wondering if anyone else is having this issue cheers.

Could you connect another device via ethernet to see if it happens on that as well? Does it completely disconnect you from PSN or just kick you out of the game?

Complete disconnect from the psn for a short while then reconnects it's intermittent tried connecting to my sky router with same cable with no issues just seems to be when QOS is on 

Does not happen when it's on WiFi and I get the message LAN cable disconnected on playstation 

7 hours ago, Burger100 said:

Does not happen when it's on WiFi and I get the message LAN cable disconnected on playstation 

What are your QoS settings? Just to be sure, can you try the PS on a different LAN port and see if the issue persists?

Tried on a different LAN port still happens as for the QOS Just basically standard folks 70/70 Duma classified games enabled.

16 hours ago, Burger100 said:

Tried on a different LAN port still happens as for the QOS Just basically standard folks 70/70 Duma classified games enabled.

OK, any Traffic Prioritisation rules? What does bandwidth allocation look like?

OK, thanks. How frequently does it happen? Every time you boot the console? Or is it random?

Could you please try a different cable from the PS4 to the router too?

Very random already tried different cables to ps4 still get the issue but don't get it when it's connected to my sky hub 

Sorry for the delayed response.

Could you go into your PS4 settings and reconfigure the network settings and test again? It seems strange that it's isolated to wired on the PS4.

Thanks for the reply and to be honest have already tried that suggestion out and still get the disconnects.