Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Darren Munnich

VPN + Netduma

Recommended Posts

I have a Netduma R2 in pre-order. If i want to use a VPN and the geofilter location on my PC to play Warzone. Can i set up the Geo-filter in the DUMA OS and just run express VPN on the PC itself? Or does the VPN need to run in the DUMA OS? I only need the VPN for the PC i play on. 

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Fraser, 

Thanks for the quick question. I also got two devices (apple ports) in my house that i use to get WiFi in my home. If i use Geofilter on the Netduma it does not affect those Apple Ports in my house right? I can set it do Warzone only i think? 

Just getting facts straight so when i get it, i can set it up!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Darren Munnich said:

Hey Fraser, 

Thanks for the quick question. I also got two devices (apple ports) in my house that i use to get WiFi in my home. If i use Geofilter on the Netduma it does not affect those Apple Ports in my house right? I can set it do Warzone only i think? 

Just getting facts straight so when i get it, i can set it up!

Thanks!

No it won't affect them at all. On the Geo-Filter it only applies to the device that you enable it for so they'll be absolutely fine. Yes it will work with Warzone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 6:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

No it won't affect them at all. On the Geo-Filter it only applies to the device that you enable it for so they'll be absolutely fine. Yes it will work with Warzone.

Hey Fraser,

Thanks once again. Is it possible to see whenever i get the router, just start the game up without any filter and see what server it connects to ingame? This so i can make a list of servers i get good ping on nearby me. 

Or do i have to block all servers and test one by one? Or can i see what server the game puts me in whenever i dont use a geofilter?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darren Munnich said:

Hey Fraser,

Thanks once again. Is it possible to see whenever i get the router, just start the game up without any filter and see what server it connects to ingame? This so i can make a list of servers i get good ping on nearby me. 

Or do i have to block all servers and test one by one? Or can i see what server the game puts me in whenever i dont use a geofilter?

Thanks!

With Geo-filter in spectator mode, you'll be able to see this information but Geo-filter won't actively be doing anything, just spectating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...