Jump to content
nik

Why am i getting connected to servers outside my restriction?

Recommended Posts

If you're playing on the console then the reason is that it is not in Filtering Mode. If on PC then you may have enabled filtering mode while you were already on the game, in which case it won't work correctly and you should apply it before the game is running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's on pc and the restriction is activated before I start the game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NAT Filtering doesn't apply to the R2. Make sure the game and client are completely shutdown - from the system tray as well. Then wait 2 minutes and boot up and it should adhere to your radius. The polish will still be present as above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello, why when I try to connect to a server (x) in cod it connects me to one outside my range even I eliminating the connections that are out of my range ... is there any way to force the geofilter to connect only to the server that  I want??

im on console...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Klaox said:

hello, why when I try to connect to a server (x) in cod it connects me to one outside my range even I eliminating the connections that are out of my range ... is there any way to force the geofilter to connect only to the server that  I want??

im on console...

Could you provide a full screenshot of your Geo-filter config?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 9:25 PM, nik said:

Capture2.PNG

 

I'm having the exact same thing happen with me, computer is set to filtering mode, I give it at least 2 minutes before i start up the game and it's still showing other servers outside of the geofilter. 

 

Most of the time it doesn't even connect to anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tehwayne said:

make sure you have nat filtering set to secure in wan settings of the router 

 

I must have a new version of the Dumaos as my settings are different to how you shown above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pedain said:

I'm having the exact same thing happen with me, computer is set to filtering mode, I give it at least 2 minutes before i start up the game and it's still showing other servers outside of the geofilter. 

Most of the time it doesn't even connect to anything 

20 minutes ago, Pedain said:

I must have a new version of the Dumaos as my settings are different to how you shown above

Shut down the game fully and from the System Tray, set the PlayStation to Filtering Mode as well then wait 2 minutes then boot up the game, does it appear to your settings then? The settings shown above is only for the Netgear Nighthawk DumaOS routers, the R2 does not have those settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...