Moderate/ Strict nat type

GBDJG

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, brightside75 said:

aahh yes i cant get virgin yet.im uk too cant seem to get amazing speeds yet its draining.

I went with them as they were the provider with the highest speeds in my areas - there are other companies who can provide fast speeds that aren't the normal BT etc so maybe research what is available to you.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I went with them as they were the provider with the highest speeds in my areas - there are other companies who can provide fast speeds that aren't the normal BT etc so maybe research what is available to you.

strange you should say that just managed to upgrade my package by double that should really help 😀

On 1/21/2021 at 9:33 PM, brightside75 said:

the xbox is open but cod is moderate.i do more tests tomorrow.many thanks

Hello im not sure if there is something in the way with the modem but try this.

On the xbox change your port via settings, connection then advance settings at the bottom has an alternative port selection.

Change that to any of the ports they give as an alternative. By default your xbox uses port 3074 to open nat the console, but uses port 3075 for warzone. That will leave your ps4 without the 3074 port needed to be open. This works in reverse so because the ps4 is occupying 3074 when you have booted up your new xbox it wants port 3074 if that makes sense 

Reboot everything with upnp on and see what ports are being opened should see the alternative port for xbox and 3075 once you load warzone up. Then turn on the playstation and warzone then port 3074 should open.

My partner is on xbox and I'm on the ps5 so when I initially set my ps5 up I had the same problem. Hope this helps in some way and if you don't understand or it doesn't work ill see what happens on my r2 when it arrives and keep you posted

4 minutes ago, l2eactionz said:

Hello im not sure if there is something in the way with the modem but try this.

On the xbox change your port via settings, connection then advance settings at the bottom has an alternative port selection.

Change that to any of the ports they give as an alternative. By default your xbox uses port 3074 to open nat the console, but uses port 3075 for warzone. That will leave your ps4 without the 3074 port needed to be open. This works in reverse so because the ps4 is occupying 3074 when you have booted up your new xbox it wants port 3074 if that makes sense 

Reboot everything with upnp on and see what ports are being opened should see the alternative port for xbox and 3075 once you load warzone up. Then turn on the playstation and warzone then port 3074 should open.

My partner is on xbox and I'm on the ps5 so when I initially set my ps5 up I had the same problem. Hope this helps in some way and if you don't understand or it doesn't work ill see what happens on my r2 when it arrives and keep you posted

Hi thank you very much be sure to try this tomorrow👍