Sign in to follow this  
Glitch x2

Geo Filter not working for Destiny 2 Pc

Device Added Successfully

DESKTOP- Destiny-PC

Your device has been added with Filtering Mode disabled. You will still be able to ping and monitor servers in real-time. Filtering Mode is not currently supported for this game

Why am i no longer able to configure D2 on PC?

The profiles get out of date so we need to update them. Delete it from the Geo-Filter and then go to Device Manager, give the device PlayStation device type, then re-add to the Geo-Filter using the manual option.

Hi Fraser, I tried this out and it doesnt seem to be working. Works fine on an actual console, but for PC, it's not filtering out anything. I can see the players on my geo filter map, with a triangle, indicating that they're outside my radius, yet I'm still connecting to all of them.

I know setting your pc as a console worked before for me, but now it's not working any more.

Ping assist is set to 0, flushed my cloud -> did this multiple times, no difference.

11 hours ago, Jambo said:

Hi Fraser, I tried this out and it doesnt seem to be working. Works fine on an actual console, but for PC, it's not filtering out anything. I can see the players on my geo filter map, with a triangle, indicating that they're outside my radius, yet I'm still connecting to all of them.

I know setting your pc as a console worked before for me, but now it's not working any more.

Ping assist is set to 0, flushed my cloud -> did this multiple times, no difference.

Apologies, there are some issues with Destiny on PC right now so we need to re-test it for compatibility and potentially make some changes to the way the Geo-Filter actually functions.

Hi Fraser, any update on this? we're approaching a year since this issue was initially flagged..

10 hours ago, Jambo said:

Hi Fraser, any update on this? we're approaching a year since this issue was initially flagged..

I've just chased this up with the team, we're still working in it. Sorry for the delays, it's really difficult to work around these things when changes are made on the server side, but we'll keep at it.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:39 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I've just chased this up with the team, we're still working in it. Sorry for the delays, it's really difficult to work around these things when changes are made on the server side, but we'll keep at it.

Thanks Liam, please give this some priority, as consoles will be using Steam Datagram Relay in the next 3 months (if not sooner) for Destiny 2. This game was the only reason I bought this router.