Jump to content
TODDzillaInLA

Nickmercs throwing shade on the DUMA =)

Recommended Posts

This is funny. all these streamers use aim bot, aim assist and even wall hacks but they want to blame routers for warzone "DYING LOL"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7QwxoMosSE

check out this article from republicworld. im about to buy stock into netduma cause they about to blow the F up

https://www.republicworld.com/technology-news/gaming/cod-warzone-bot-lobby-glitch-explained-what-is-it-and-how-it-works.html#:~:text=In%20COD%20Warzone%20Bot%20Lobby,exploiting%20the%20whole%20game's%20policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What they don’t know is the geo filter is broken and isn’t even working correctly. I tried re enabling it and it would even find a game 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's lots of misinformation going on at the moment, for example, that article, says that the ModernWarzone Twitter account is an official statement from Activision which it isn't, it literally says in its Twitter bio 'Independent Call of Duty Leaks & News', that account also debunked their own theory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only if they really knew how broken the geo filter actually is, so my friend in my lobby lives in Washington, i live in Los Angeles. He use to be on xbox and i iuse to have him added to my allow list,. He went pc over the Christmas holidays and now he does not show up at all. It only shows players on the same platform that you are currently playing on and thats when it feels like it too cause sometimes it shows nothing at all. I posted about this months ago but nothing has gotten fixed so maybe they google bot lobby netduma glitch they will find this post

Clipboard01.jpg

b54885e7-2bb9-41b8-a5b7-519c0a6b66bf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do they think we can decide on server location containing lower skilled players? That makes no sense.... That is implying that the Netduma routers are able to HACK the dedicated servers to view players SKILL levels. Seriously? I do hope that they do not put thing in place to stop us being able to choose the closest server to our routers...... 

3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately this is getting worldwide repercussion. Here in Spain, several articles have also been published about it and several youtubers have also made videos about it, the problem is the misinformation they have about it and the bad image they generate with something that is not true.
I think that Netduma should pronounce itself through an official statement to clarify various aspects and deny such facts since this seriously damages its image and its products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titofuenla said:

Unfortunately this is getting worldwide repercussion. Here in Spain, several articles have also been published about it and several youtubers have also made videos about it, the problem is the misinformation they have about it and the bad image they generate with something that is not true.
I think that Netduma should pronounce itself through an official statement to clarify various aspects and deny such facts since this seriously damages its image and its products.

The only thing I have seen that people testing the Netduma for Bot lobbies is the fact that you can join low populated server locations. But by doing so, you sacrifice your ping of 20ms to one that is 150ms +

It makes no sense.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Only if they really knew how broken the geo filter actually is, so my friend in my lobby lives in Washington, i live in Los Angeles. He use to be on xbox and i iuse to have him added to my allow list,. He went pc over the Christmas holidays and now he does not show up at all. It only shows players on the same platform that you are currently playing on and thats when it feels like it too cause sometimes it shows nothing at all. I posted about this months ago but nothing has gotten fixed so maybe they google bot lobby netduma glitch they will find this post

Is your friend not the Ping Assisted peer icon that appears there?

3 hours ago, titofuenla said:

Unfortunately this is getting worldwide repercussion. Here in Spain, several articles have also been published about it and several youtubers have also made videos about it, the problem is the misinformation they have about it and the bad image they generate with something that is not true.
I think that Netduma should pronounce itself through an official statement to clarify various aspects and deny such facts since this seriously damages its image and its products.

I think this will probably blow over, Drift0r has provided Activision with the details of how to actually do it which doesn't involve the router at all so I imagine it will get patched very quickly. If it doesn't then we can look at making a statement. I haven't seen anything where people think less of the brand currently thankfully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is your friend not the Ping Assisted peer icon that appears there?

no he lives in Washington up next to Canada, i have no clue to what those other icons are for

13 hours ago, titofuenla said:

Unfortunately this is getting worldwide repercussion. Here in Spain, several articles have also been published about it and several youtubers have also made videos about it, the problem is the misinformation they have about it and the bad image they generate with something that is not true.
I think that Netduma should pronounce itself through an official statement to clarify various aspects and deny such facts since this seriously damages its image and its products.

all bullshit aside if the geo filter worked properly you could use it to do this but at the current moment it does not at least not for the r2. maybe they are doing it with the other routers that come with the DUMA OS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2021 at 12:31 AM, Seye said:

All this is pure garbage! Change your region, location etc. SBMM still applies there is no way around it period.

it applies but the way some of the streamers are  using it to there advantage is they are picking services that are unpopulated so chances are there is not enough good players in that area to flood those servers like the god lobbies i usually get forced into

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so here is a perfect example that the geo filter does not work

i have my home pin set to the server thats pretty much on top of my house, i have the circle set to 69 miles i have my ping assist set to 15. who knows where im actually playing at and look at how bad my ping is. if i disable filtering mode or i completely remove the device i will get a way lower ping, when i first got my R2 and the geo filter was working i would get solid 9 to 12ms ping 

Clipboard01.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

no he lives in Washington up next to Canada, i have no clue to what those other icons are for

all bullshit aside if the geo filter worked properly you could use it to do this but at the current moment it does not at least not for the r2. maybe they are doing it with the other routers that come with the DUMA OS.

He won't necessarily appear in the correct place on the map - it's hard enough getting accurate Geo-location for servers, doing so for residential connections would be almost impossible and intrusive. If you could connect to them in that screenshot then it would be them. Most likely - server in the radius, one of the peers as your friend and potentially the other is the chat server. 

3 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

so here is a perfect example that the geo filter does not work

i have my home pin set to the server thats pretty much on top of my house, i have the circle set to 69 miles i have my ping assist set to 15. who knows where im actually playing at and look at how bad my ping is. if i disable filtering mode or i completely remove the device i will get a way lower ping, when i first got my R2 and the geo filter was working i would get solid 9 to 12ms ping 

What is the actual ping shown on the Geo-Filter though? As the two pings will be different and depending on the server load could be very different. You're relying on Ping Assist there with a very low value, Ping Assist takes the first ping response it gets from a host, now ping fluctuates, so it could ping under 15 but end up on 30 for example but you will get connected to it due to that first ping. I'd focus on the radius/polygons while utilizing Ping Heatmap to find the best ping servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

He won't necessarily appear in the correct place on the map - it's hard enough getting accurate Geo-location for servers, doing so for residential connections would be almost impossible and intrusive. If you could connect to them in that screenshot then it would be them. Most likely - server in the radius, one of the peers as your friend and potentially the other is the chat server. 

What is the actual ping shown on the Geo-Filter though? As the two pings will be different and depending on the server load could be very different. You're relying on Ping Assist there with a very low value, Ping Assist takes the first ping response it gets from a host, now ping fluctuates, so it could ping under 15 but end up on 30 for example but you will get connected to it due to that first ping. I'd focus on the radius/polygons while utilizing Ping Heatmap to find the best ping servers.

Again i have no clue because the icons are so mixed up have no clue what to check and i have no clue when auto ping is on what it is pinging because no icons show at all then. the geo filter and i cons were way more solid before dumaOS idk what happen on your guys is side, if i flush the cloud all the icons change, flush the cloud again then all the icons are a different symbol again. flush the cloud one more time icons change again or dont work at all

40 minutes ago, Seye said:

This lame has been caught cheating and watch his videos most people in his lobbies do not even shoot back. what they do is they have one person in there party with a .001 KD so they can find these trash bot lobbies . dont get me wrong most streamers are awesome players but they play full time 8hrs or more everyday when the average player only plays maybe a couple hrs a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Again i have no clue because the icons are so mixed up have no clue what to check and i have no clue when auto ping is on what it is pinging because no icons show at all then. the geo filter and i cons were way more solid before dumaOS idk what happen on your guys is side, if i flush the cloud all the icons change, flush the cloud again then all the icons are a different symbol again. flush the cloud one more time icons change again or dont work at all

 
Sit in the lobby and then invite your friend, what ever appears when they try to connect allow it and then you will be able to connect to them regardless of your settings. What do you mean they were solid and they keep changing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:
 
Sit in the lobby and then invite your friend, what ever appears when they try to connect allow it and then you will be able to connect to them regardless of your settings. What do you mean they were solid and they keep changing?

i do that, they do not appear at all, those icons only pop up randomly usually in the middle or after a game. never when someone joins my session like they use too

the only time a player icon pops up is if someone on the same platform as me joins my lobby. and what i meant  as solid is the proper icon would show for the proper thing now its all player icons for servers, sever icons for god knows what. every time i flush the cloud its a different icon but all the same icons for everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The icon types whether peer or server don't really make a difference, more of a visual issue. We can rectify that in the cloud though.

Does anything appear when a friend joins you - even a server icon or an icon somewhere else in the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love nick crying about bot lobbies and sbmm, just checked his last game on warzone, his KD is 4.35 and his team KD is 4.06 and out of the 41 teams 38 have a team KD of under 1.5 and 19 of them is under 1.

SBMM is working hard to find similar skilled players while they get 40 kills in that game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The icon types whether peer or server don't really make a difference, more of a visual issue. We can rectify that in the cloud though.

Does anything appear when a friend joins you - even a server icon or an icon somewhere else in the world?

Nope nothing unless they are on Xbox like I am. PS4 / 5 , PC , none of them appear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Nope nothing unless they are on Xbox like I am. PS4 / 5 , PC , none of them appear 

Interesting, if you have your Geo-Filter very restrictive are they able to join you or do they get blocked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...