Destiny 2/Black ops 3

GBDJG

First of all i would like to say im very happy wit my R2.

So i have seen a lot of topics on Destiny 2 could anybody give me the best setting for pvp on PS4 as it is in its current state.

All so i play Black ops 3 but dont know how to ping  ops 3 servers as they not listed on ping heat map.Do i use Black ops 4.

or what are best  settings.?

Many thanks.

• Administrators

For Destiny 2 use Ping Heatmap to find where the servers are located then move your radius or make a polygon to cover it and have strict mode disabled. Black Ops 3 are likely to have less servers active as it is an older game but I suspect they will have some servers that are the same as BO4 so try that and do the same as you would with Destiny.

42 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

For Destiny 2 use Ping Heatmap to find where the servers are located then move your radius or make a polygon to cover it and have strict mode disabled. Black Ops 3 are likely to have less servers active as it is an older game but I suspect they will have some servers that are the same as BO4 so try that and do the same as you would with Destiny.

this worked perfect for destiny 2 😁

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, brightside75 said:

thank you for reply ust a quick thing when setting up QOS should i prioritise band with or ping?

5 minutes ago, brightside75 said:

this worked perfect for destiny 2 😁

It depends what your preference is but ping would give the best experience. We're still improving Auto Setup so if it doesn't lower Ping Under Load on Connection Benchmark as much as expected I'd recommend setting it manually. Great to hear that!