Can't connect to Netduma R2

Swiifty

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Swiifty said:

Yes I do have a tablet. Some of the other devices I use are my Xbox One and my Chromebook.

Do you have any devices at all that have an Ethernet port?

You can use this to access the interface as instructed in the user guide then change the WiFi password through there.

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Swiifty said:

When I connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into my Xbox and try to do things that require internet it still says that I have no WiFi.

Does it let you access the router interface though? It should do as this won't require internet.

• 3 months later...

I am having a Problem with my Netduma R2, I can’t connect to it at all I have reset the R2 and my TalkTalk router but it continues to say that the Netduma has no IP address 

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Z Lanni said:

I am having a Problem with my Netduma R2, I can’t connect to it at all I have reset the R2 and my TalkTalk router but it continues to say that the Netduma has no IP address 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Have you accessed the R2 interface and completed the setup wizard? You will need to do this before you are able to access the internet.

I have already been connected to it but I had to reset the router to factory settings and I now cannot connect to the router at all, I constantly says connection fail due to the r2 having no IP and no connection to the internet 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Have you accessed the R2 interface and completed the setup wizard? You will need to do this before you are able to access the internet.

I have already been connected to it but I had to reset the router to factory settings and I now cannot connect to the router at all, I constantly says connection fail due to the r2 having no IP and no connection to the internet 

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How did you factory reset the router? While connected via ethernet to the router, open command prompt on the PC, type ipconfig and press enter, then post the results here please.

yes whilst still connected via Ethernet, I have a Mac do u know the command on terminal for that?