Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zaibkhan

annoying bug netduma r 2 guide to use all features restart after day or two

Recommended Posts

after day or two my netduma 2 router firmware version 3.0.179 restart guide how to use all features which is annoying to skip every day or 2 , all my settings are saved which didn't change during this bug except in geo filter filtering mode strict mode and auto ping host enabled itself when this bug occurs  .i always disabled filtering mode and auto ping host  after i close my game . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, just to clarify, these are the issues you're facing:

  • The router reboots itself
  • Strict Mode and Auto Ping Host enable themselves after disabling them

Is that correct?

If so, for the rebooting issue, how do you have it connected to power, via an extender? If so please plug directly into a wall outlet. Also make sure it's on a surface where it wouldn't easily overheat such as a carpet.

For the settings, what web browser are you using? You will need to use one that accepts cookies/doesn't wipe them after you close the browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Netduma Fraser

 the router doesn't reboots itself 

only tutorial guide how to use all features on the left side like Qos ping heat map geo filter etc shows after day or two which i have to skip every day 

2nd issue is auto ping host enable its own when the above glitch or bug happened , rest of all my settings are saved thankfully 

i am using google chrome browser

router doesn't heat up room temperature is 21Centigrade and its placed on wooden table . i have also plugged in and checked on different  wall switches same thing happened no change 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 2:06 AM, zaibkhan said:

@Netduma Fraser

 the router doesn't reboots itself 

only tutorial guide how to use all features on the left side like Qos ping heat map geo filter etc shows after day or two which i have to skip every day 

2nd issue is auto ping host enable its own when the above glitch or bug happened , rest of all my settings are saved thankfully 

i am using google chrome browser

router doesn't heat up room temperature is 21Centigrade and its placed on wooden table . i have also plugged in and checked on different  wall switches same thing happened no change 

It sounds like Google Chrome isn't saving cookies/cache properly, do you know if this wipes after you close the browser etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2020 at 7:13 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It sounds like Google Chrome isn't saving cookies/cache properly, do you know if this wipes after you close the browser etc?

@Netduma Fraser

yes you are absolutely right its not chrome its my CCleaner which clean cache and cookie at random time which causes the issue , thankyou for increasing my knowledge about what causes the issue .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, zaibkhan said:

@Netduma Fraser

yes you are absolutely right its not chrome its my CCleaner which clean cache and cookie at random time which causes the issue , thankyou for increasing my knowledge about what causes the issue .

 

We're glad to hear the issue is resolved, if you have any further questions just let us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...