Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Andpodepah

Insane Hit Detection - COLD WAR - PS5

Recommended Posts

Do you get many packets prioritised during your game with just 3074:3074? i've played a little over 1 and it's only done 2 download and 83 upload.

I don't think these settings work for me, first game I tested I was 0-10 before I had to quit lol. 2nd game was shoot first die first. Will give it a few more games before I retire the R2, it doesn't work with cold war at all for me.  think I had better results when I turned qos completely off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but your location is Brazil..i remember in previous COD when i was against Brazilian guys..everyone was laggy..they didnt die...

Also in Battlefield...in some dedicated servers people in their rules of servers written that they dont want Brazilians in their lobby because of lag....you are just in the "right" side of lag compensation...3074 port is just for authentication to have "open" nat etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Knomax said:

Desculpe, mas sua localização é o Brasil ... eu me lembro no COD anterior, quando eu era contra brasileiros ... todo mundo estava lento ... eles não morreram ...

Também no Battlefield ... em alguns servidores dedicados as pessoas em suas regras de servidores escreveram que não querem brasileiros em seu lobby por causa do lag .... você está apenas no lado "certo" da compensação de lag ... 3074 port is apenas para autenticação ter nat "aberto" etc.

as well.
I don't know what LAG is for years lol
inclusive warzone game on North American servers with my ping at 190 ms and massacre as well. smooth wheel start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, faulko said:

Por que funciona para alguns e não para todos, eu não sei, mas você não deve precisar encaminhar portas com um dispositivo Duma.

good question, so I think it's cool to test different rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Você obtém muitos pacotes priorizados durante o jogo com apenas 3074: 3074? Joguei um pouco mais de 1 e ele fez apenas 2 downloads e 83 uploads.

Não acho que essas configurações funcionem para mim, o primeiro jogo que testei tinha 0-10 antes de ter que sair lol. O segundo jogo foi atirar primeiro morrer primeiro. Vou dar mais alguns jogos antes de aposentar o R2, ele não funciona com a guerra fria para mim. acho que tive melhores resultados quando desliguei completamente o qos.

i get few download and upload packages when i only 3074. in both modern warfare and cold war i feel anticipated. with moderate nat even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, designerema said:

lo trataste en PR?

Lo trate en solo en un juego. Pienso para mi sí pero necesito probarlo mas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2020 at 7:43 PM, johnnytran said:

Do you get many packets prioritised during your game with just 3074:3074? i've played a little over 1 and it's only done 2 download and 83 upload.

I don't think these settings work for me, first game I tested I was 0-10 before I had to quit lol. 2nd game was shoot first die first. Will give it a few more games before I retire the R2, it doesn't work with cold war at all for me.  think I had better results when I turned qos completely off.

lol i can second that. didn't work for me on pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Eefo said:

lol i can second that. didn't work for me on pc

honestly on pc 

 

just go 70/70

keep on  the duma classified games. 

DMZ  ur PC IP in the Duma OS

UPNP OFF

 

my hit detection  has greatly  improved.  (this is while wired) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ownal0t said:

honestly on pc 

 

just go 70/70

keep on  the duma classified games. 

DMZ  ur PC IP in the Duma OS

UPNP OFF

 

my hit detection  has greatly  improved.  (this is while wired) 

Trying and will get back to this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i guess this game is not for me.
even with the settings you mentioned, Nothing changed for me.
my hit detection is still shit.
i probably should stop playing this game :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Eefo said:

i guess this game is not for me.
even with the settings you mentioned, Nothing changed for me.
my hit detection is still shit.
i probably should stop playing this game:D

lmaooooo.  out of curiousity what is your lowest  ping as well??  mine is like 15-20 ms so  i can see why my  gameplay can be  better than some.  but yea, on the PC side of things, this game is horrible when its comes to hit detection.  i have a ps5 too. and its truly day and night sometimes.  

 

also are you on M and KB on  PC or nah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2021 at 2:28 PM, ownal0t said:

lmaooooo.  out of curiousity what is your lowest  ping as well??  mine is like 15-20 ms so  i can see why my  gameplay can be  better than some.  but yea, on the PC side of things, this game is horrible when its comes to hit detection.  i have a ps5 too. and its truly day and night sometimes.  

 

also are you on M and KB on  PC or nah?

mine never goes down from 45-50, even though in duma os it shows 20ish.

and i am on controller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the same on PC, 45-50 even when it's 20-25 on the NetDuma, I get the same on my Xbox though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...