Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Slow internet via LAN

I have recently purchased the Netduma R2. I am excited about the product but I dont seem to have a difference in my connection. while playing COD looking at replace it seems that my gameplay still lags. Some hit markers are not ever registering and every so often I have players glitch. I have my PS4 prioritized to receive 300mps of download bandwidth and 10mps upload. I want to get the experience I heard so much about and convinced me to buy the product. this is my first gaming router. Please help. 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You definitely don't need to give it that much bandwidth, games use less than 1Mbps in most cases. What settings are you using for QoS & Geo-Filter? Have you followed the main tour and any of the feature specific tours at all?

I have followed the tour to the best I understand. I know that there may be something i may have missed. 

20201121_181416.jpg

20201121_180338.jpg

At some point I would recommend you upgrade to the latest firmware here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33236-announcement-new-r2-firmware-30179/

The ping from coast to coast in the US will differ quite a bit so I would recommend you restrict that to your state and a few around you for a better connection.

Could you provide the results from a Connection Benchmark test please?