Renan

NetDuma R2 - Ping HeatMap Warzone(South America)

Hello Friends,

Playing Warzone from Brazil, I've just got the R2 Router and notice the absence of South America Warzone's Servers. I know there is two located near my state and I've seen displayed on others streamers videos, however, when I request to ping Warzone it just doesn't show them. North America and Europe displays normally. I notice some serves shown as "N/A ms" on servers list.  Any quests? Here is a pic.

image.png.dc1d01b254ab411c1519b52a8291f57f.pngimage.png.7c1a613175af3ee7874a71ab9362e290.png

Thank you! 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am unable to ping them as well, sometimes that happens where servers become unpingable but may become pingable later in the day or in the next few days, try again at a later time to see if they appear. Can you force them on the Geo-Filter though?

Hi Fraser,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can reach some on the geo filter. Usually goes for 50-60ms. Trying to get optimal through heat map on the ones that gets 30ms.

I'll try later on and share with you. Tks.

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I am unable to ping them as well, sometimes that happens where servers become unpingable but may become pingable later in the day or in the next few days, try again at a later time to see if they appear. Can you force them on the Geo-Filter though?

Unfortunately same thing today..