Jump to content
Netduma Lew

DumaOS Subtray - Opinions and Suggestions

Recommended Posts

For my part what I use the most is:

1 - The Geo-filter (to know the location of the server)
2 - Auto ping (to know the quality of the server)
3 - Benchmark connection (to find out if my line is optimal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be nice to have a ceiling bandwidth allocation on QOS for devices or applications even with sharing excess turned on. Today only have the optional to share with all or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Renan said:

Would it be nice to have a ceiling bandwidth allocation on QOS for devices or applications even with sharing excess turned on. Today only have the optional to share with all or not.

It is something that has been suggested before so likely we will implement it in future, happy holidays!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To add to this, it would be nice to see which devices are using the QOS (Congestion rules) - so if ive chosen gaming as my majority for QOS then see which device is using that (and then i know why my file transfer for work is slow as someone is gaming)

Ive turned off the main rule on Traffic Prioritization (its an S by the way not a Z) and added my devices separate so i can monitor which is activating the Congestion rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mfoz11 said:

To add to this, it would be nice to see which devices are using the QOS (Congestion rules) - so if ive chosen gaming as my majority for QOS then see which device is using that (and then i know why my file transfer for work is slow as someone is gaming)

Ive turned off the main rule on Traffic Prioritization (its an S by the way not a Z) and added my devices separate so i can monitor which is activating the Congestion rules. 

Good ideas thanks, I'll pass them on to Lew. We're based in the UK but we went with the US spelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about having a WPA3 in the wifi network. But that is just an idea though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Traffic priority on or off. (This used to be visible in the traffic overview widget, not anymore currently)

2. Bandwidth sliders

3. Bandwidth in use

4. Ping to host 

5. Geofilter on/off

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, T-sun said:

How about having a WPA3 in the wifi network. But that is just an idea though.

 

9 hours ago, Bert said:

1. Traffic priority on or off. (This used to be visible in the traffic overview widget, not anymore currently)

2. Bandwidth sliders

3. Bandwidth in use

4. Ping to host 

5. Geofilter on/off

 

 

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass them over to Lew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...