Sign in to follow this  
TG3NOC1D3

2.4ghz network suddenly gone, after reboot 2.4ghz unusable

So I noticed this earlier today when my alexa went off and it wouldn't allow me to turn off my alarm due to it having no connection. After trying to cycle the 2.4ghz network off and back on, changing channel nothing would get it to show up.  Finally did a power cycle and now it's stuck at a 6mbps link but it's literally unusable and tells me I have no internet when trying to load a webpage. 5ghz network is working but 2.4 is not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Disable the 2.4GHz completely, reboot the router, then enable and reboot again, does it work then?

I'll give it a shot now and report back. 

On 10/7/2020 at 5:03 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Disable the 2.4GHz completely, reboot the router, then enable and reboot again, does it work then?

Ok so I tried this the other day and it worked for maybe a few hoursband then the 2.4 network went down again. At this point I'm not sure what to do. It just refuses to stay up even after using the trick multiple times. Gonna attempt a factory reset and see what that does, if not I really hope a new firmware is in the works for these wifi issues. I connect at 433Mbps link on 5ghz network and still only get 150Mbps out of my 380 with cc on. 

On 10/10/2020 at 6:54 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've sent you a PM which should be more stable, see if that is better.

Unfortunately after about 24 hours the 2.4 ghz is no longer accessible yet again.... what's strange is the 5ghz network stays active but the 2.4 does not.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:32 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Change DHCP lease hours to 168, it may have something to do with that.

Alright, Unfortunately my 2.4ghz network stopped working at around 7pm tonight Mountain Time. It seems to kick back off after around a little after 24hours for whatever reason. Going to revert back and see what happens after factory default setup.