Adaren

Nothing works with COD: MW

My Game Run fine on PC.. but there are several Things you need to do.. Connection Problems in this CoD are mostly Performance Problems.. even If your Line is perfect you can still get lag.

Make Sure you have Minimum 16gb RAM and a good cpu

Disable all exploid Protections for the Game in Windows under Security.

Go to your Network Adapter settings and disable Interrupt Moderation, Flow Control and all offloads

https://www.speedguide.net/articles/windows-8-10-2012-server-tcpip-tweaks-5077

Windows Standart settings are for throuput and Low CPU utilisation.. Not for latency

Download latencymon and make Sure you get Low dpc latencys from your drivers

22 hours ago, blackfirehawk said:

My Game Run fine on PC.. but there are several Things you need to do.. Connection Problems in this CoD are mostly Performance Problems.. even If your Line is perfect you can still get lag.

Make Sure you have Minimum 16gb RAM and a good cpu

Disable all exploid Protections for the Game in Windows under Security.

Go to your Network Adapter settings and disable Interrupt Moderation, Flow Control and all offloads

https://www.speedguide.net/articles/windows-8-10-2012-server-tcpip-tweaks-5077

Windows Standart settings are for throuput and Low CPU utilisation.. Not for latency

Download latencymon and make Sure you get Low dpc latencys from your drivers

Hi, can you give some help disabling all offloads?

On 10/7/2020 at 9:50 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That is certainly possible, something like the above actually helps with this but as it is on PC it may not be helpful. VyprVPN is a gaming VPN that has servers that are close to actual game servers so could be worth a try.

can this vpn be used in the hybrid vpn area? ive tried everything to improve my experience with little luck...maybe vpn would work but the ones ive tried have been a no go... ie the ones advertised on hybrid vpn. 

2 hours ago, GT9484 said:

can this vpn be used in the hybrid vpn area? ive tried everything to improve my experience with little luck...maybe vpn would work but the ones ive tried have been a no go... ie the ones advertised on hybrid vpn. 

The VPNs on Hybrid-VPN weren't chosen because they're specifically good at gaming. The Hybrid-VPN feature is intended for scenarios such as working from home or bypassing region locks.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:42 PM, Netduma Alex said:

The VPNs on Hybrid-VPN weren't chosen because they're specifically good at gaming. The Hybrid-VPN feature is intended for scenarios such as working from home or bypassing region locks.

there seem to be a need for it, in gaming... i have noticed a difference since using it. ping has gone up by 20ms but hit reg is more consistent

17 minutes ago, GT9484 said:

there seem to be a need for it, in gaming... i have noticed a difference since using it. ping has gone up by 20ms but hit reg is more consistent

Likely some jitter or spikes on your ISP routing then, it can help with that and that will sometimes give you a lower ping or a more stable experience.

Yes would be great to have Nordvpn integrated as it is also one of the biggest VPN providers they have the most servers if I can remember good.

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Likely some jitter or spikes on your ISP routing then, it can help with that and that will sometimes give you a lower ping or a more stable experience.

will i be able to get open NAT with a VPN? Trying i now but it gives me a moderate or strict NAT... any ideas

2 hours ago, GT9484 said:

will i be able to get open NAT with a VPN? Trying i now but it gives me a moderate or strict NAT... any ideas

It is very hard to as you're creating a direct tunnel between the device and the VPN server. Probably best to go with a gaming VPN that shouldn't block any ports required for an open NAT.