Joshp2

Connects to east server when I live in the west

Heres my problem. Playing nba 2k21 it puts me in an east server when I live in Idaho. My router is an xr500. If I connect with the hotspot from my phone I get in a west server everytime. Is there a way to fix my router so it connects to a west server???

Are you using the Geo-Filter to try and force a server in the West? If not you'll need to do that, if you are then please provide a screenshot of the entire Geo-Filter showing what you see when you're in a game please.

I tried that. Still puts me in an east server. Once I step on a court to play a game my game freezes. Ill screen shot my geofilter when I get home. 

Filtering mode is set to on with 0 ping assist. Soon as the game starts I get disconnected. 

16024154688556797275555204048377.jpg

Yes the device is added. I didnt try it in spectating mode. Doesnt that pretty much disable the filter?

Yeah. When you load into the park on 2k it tells you if its a west or an east server. Always west on hotspot and always east when plugged into the router.

Its like my router thinks its not where its at lol... I have no idea. Ive tried just about everything