Netduma Alex

DumaOS Mobile App Alpha - Now Available!

Hi ,

Have had no luck what so ever with logging in to the DumaOS App on iphone 8 IOS 14.1 , with error message "Could not reach server". 

Desk top version of DumaOS shows my phone is connected to the modem via WiFi 5Ghz. However, when I hit login, it is not generating any "network" traffic what so ever. 

I have confirmed that my phone is indeed connected by observing the network traffic when doing other things.

I have logged out of the desk top DumaOs thinking that you can't  have simultaneous logins.

I have deleted and re-installed the app.

I have the Gen 2 Arcadyan version (LH1000) 

Cheers

Salty 

I just bought R2 and I'm wondering if I will able to reach the router through the app using the internet of my phone, maybe when I'm at the office or traveling?

7 minutes ago, kgrm said:

I just bought R2 and I'm wondering if I will able to reach the router through the app using the internet of my phone, maybe when I'm at the office or traveling?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Good question, at the moment the app is still in alpha so currently you can only access it by being directly connected to the router wifi but we'll likely implement that in future.

26 minutes ago, Comp0za_ said:

I can't find it on google store, has it been removed?

Unfortunately we have had an issue with Google causing our app to be temporarily removed from the play store. We are doing everything we can to get it back up asap and we will let you know when it's back up. The issue was caused by a policy violation in a closed track release. We assumed it would only effect the closed track release, not the public release. Sorry for any issues caused.

On 6/18/2021 at 1:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Unfortunately we have had an issue with Google causing our app to be temporarily removed from the play store. We are doing everything we can to get it back up asap and we will let you know when it's back up. The issue was caused by a policy violation in a closed track release. We assumed it would only effect the closed track release, not the public release. Sorry for any issues caused.

Could you upload the apk to use it, a stable version? or do I have to wait until it is in google play store?

7 hours ago, Carlo said:

Could you upload the apk to use it, a stable version? or do I have to wait until it is in google play store?

You'll need to wait until it is back in the app store, I don't think we'll be providing the APK.

Is it still available? I can't find it on AppStore. I have heard from different people that this unzipping app is good for iOS users. Now I am using an app from okaapps.com, and it is pretty good, but why not trying something new? From time to time, I think that the app is working slow, so maybe this app will unzip files faster. It is essential for me because I work with video files, and usually, my customers send me the video files in zip format, so I have to unzip them all the time, and it always takes a lot of time.

1 hour ago, alexlama said:

Is it back on the app store?

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah it's back on Google Play Store, it never went anywhere on iOS. :)