Jump to content
Sebashian

Cant Accesss DumaOS/ or by using the ip

Recommended Posts

so update i tried it with the ip and now it works but the website takes long to load for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is the router slow down over time, Like i've been using it and youtube is slowing down, and stuff is taking longer to load

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sebashian said:

why is the router slow down over time, Like i've been using it and youtube is slowing down, and stuff is taking longer to load

Sent a better version, please try that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, Sebashian said:

I dont know how to setup that version or access it

In the top right hand corner of the interface click the 3 dots and you can upload/update the firmware from there.

11 hours ago, DRTYKILMONGOOSE said:

hello need help

https://forum.netduma.com/topic/33013-need-help-r2-resets-not-working/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sebashian said:

am i suppose to connect the router to the gaming router why is it not like others that it completely replaces the router

Sorry, I don't follow, what are you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The router messed up again honestly im sick and tired of this router at this point can I just get a refund? I cant access the interface, its the same shit as before. Also what is this button on the router that says 5 ghz and it keeps blinking how can I switch to this or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sebashian said:

The router messed up again honestly im sick and tired of this router at this point can I just get a refund? I cant access the interface, its the same shit as before. Also what is this button on the router that says 5 ghz and it keeps blinking how can I switch to this or something

5GHz is WiFi, if it is blinking then it is already enabled. You can disable mirror mode then you can choose to connect to either 2.4 or 5GHz manually. You can see our terms here https://netduma.com/terms/ and email [email protected] with any queries of that nature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I know this router isnt messed up, or not working properly. As if its damaged or im not using the full power of it so I get the best internet speeds how do I check this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any interface/software issues would be fixable via a firmware update, any hardware issues would be visible. For best internet speeds you would have it connected direct to a modem or a router in modem mode and disable QoS fully in Congestion Control settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean the router interface doesnt even work for me and its been 2 routers does this happen often because now 2 routers are not working, and its bad, im genuinely pissed off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sebashian said:

I mean the router interface doesnt even work for me and its been 2 routers does this happen often because now 2 routers are not working, and its bad, im genuinely pissed off

I've sent a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 5:47 AM, Sebashian said:

Don't know why this is happening like last night this was working but the internet wasn't now the internet works but I cant access the features 

https://gyazo.com/c8d54f7a29f0924f6b8470573f52b175

Doesnt work even when i put ip

mine too

On 9/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Looks like you didn't put in the right addresses either time but not to worry, you should be able to access by clicking these links:

http://192.168.77.1

http://dumaos

doesnt work for me just got my netduma today

On 9/19/2020 at 5:47 AM, Sebashian said:

Don't know why this is happening like last night this was working but the internet wasn't now the internet works but I cant access the features 

https://gyazo.com/c8d54f7a29f0924f6b8470573f52b175

Doesnt work even when i put ip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @brandon831, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue like this. So you've connected via ethernet, accessed the IP in your web browser and you're unable to access? What does it show when you try to access? Have you tried accessing with other devices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey @brandon831, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue like this. So you've connected via ethernet, accessed the IP in your web browser and you're unable to access? What does it show when you try to access? Have you tried accessing with other devices?

it says problem loading page / connection timed out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...