Jump to content
kinel

Cod coldwar alpha fri 18th sep ps4

Recommended Posts

29 - 25 my first match of the beta.

Not bad considering I didn't know the map and I was against lvl22 tryhards jumping around all match.

Most of my deaths were from behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

29 - 25 my first match of the beta.

Not bad considering I didn't know the map and I was against lvl22 tryhards jumping around all match.

Most of my deaths were from behind.

What’s your settings ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is shit.

I get a 1.2 k/d in my first match now every match is full of campers ffs.

I've been playing an hour and quit 99% of the matches, this is awful.

EDIT : Preorder cancelled. As much as I don't really like MW, its not as bad as this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

This is shit.

I get a 1.2 k/d in my first match now every match is full of campers ffs.

I've been playing an hour and quit 99% of the matches, this is awful.

EDIT : Preorder cancelled. As much as I don't really like MW, its not as bad as this.

Campers? lol try every lobby of jump shotting 100% precision aimers that also drop shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sable said:

Campers? lol try every lobby of jump shotting 100% precision aimers that also drop shot.

I've seen a few of them but most are playing like its MW19. Crouch walking and sitting in corners.

I liked the Alpha but this is trash. Harder SBMM than MW19!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I've seen a few of them but most are playing like its MW19. Crouch walking and sitting in corners.

I liked the Alpha but this is trash. Harder SBMM than MW19!

Xbox? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sable said:

Xbox? 

Yeah but like that makes a difference with crossplay on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Yeah but like that makes a difference with crossplay on.

Ah, I never crossplay unless I’m on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sable said:

Ah, I never crossplay unless I’m on PC.

I don't think it makes a difference. Never did in MW19.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed 120Hz servers with crossplay on in MW. But every time I get killed by a crossplay player they are lagging and the killcam shows them jittery so i never play with it on anymore, I think there's too many bugs or more PC players have bad internet. Normal servers always 60-70Hz

I won't bother with the CW beta. I will pick it up on launch though and give it a go, don't want to be left behind on learning the maps later on if the game stabilises 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I noticed 120Hz servers with crossplay on in MW. But every time I get killed by a crossplay player they are lagging and the killcam shows them jittery so i never play with it on anymore, I think there's too many bugs or more PC players have bad internet. Normal servers always 60-70Hz

I won't bother with the CW beta. I will pick it up on launch though and give it a go, don't want to be left behind on learning the maps later on if the game stabilises 

Yea man that’s true 100%
On console I play with crossplay off all the time.

On PC I play with crossplay on and it feels so unfair for other people, it’s so easy on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is one big shitshow.

 

-Horrible SBMM

-Horrible connections

-Horrible visibility

-Weapons all fell the same

 

Reached lvl 40 and had enough of it for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took about 30 matches but finally got a gameplay worth posting.

Had to super tryhard for it. Will be up in a few days ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...