The settings on my nighthawk 500 were working perfectly till this past Tuesday (Sept 1). My friends are now unable to join me until I change the range on my geo filter and I am no longer able to matchmake between my two consoles it shows 6/6 then continuously reverts back to 3/6 and remains in limbo. Can someone please help me?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To connect to your friends you will need to add them to your allow list so they can connect to you regardless of your settings. As matchmaking with yourself isn't the intended function of the Geo-Filter we can provide any specific support on that, a few people have mentioned it doesn't work any more so it is likely something they have done on their side.

13 minutes ago, Łukasz said:

Ive got same issue does it work you now like it used to(matchmaking 2 consoles)?

That is not the intended function of the Geo-Filter. It is likely they changed something to prevent that as it's basically boosting.

This is likely not a Destiny bug , its probably a Sony screwup with Firmware 7.55.

If the Geofilter is on you will be able to join the party but all audio will be blocked in Sony chat parties. You won't be able to join Destiny fireteams which suggests to me its a Sony Network update thats caused this. The network has been flaky as hell all weekend.

Edited by Malt
factual correction.

Hi,

It append the same to me and 2 friends of me. Unable to joint more than 1 mate in a fire team and beaver error code every time I try to reach any destination.

Everything was working fine and we didn't change anything but it doesn't work from the 30th of august. Something wrong with cloudflare services or else?

Help would be much appreciated.

Thx

10 hours ago, WaZe said:

Hi,

It append the same to me and 2 friends of me. Unable to joint more than 1 mate in a fire team and beaver error code every time I try to reach any destination.

Everything was working fine and we didn't change anything but it doesn't work from the 30th of august. Something wrong with cloudflare services or else?

Help would be much appreciated.

Thx

Have you added your friends to your allow list and have you disabled strict mode?

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you added your friends to your allow list and have you disabled strict mode?

Yep sur I did Sir. We didn’t change nothing and it stop to work. As you said in an other topic, Bungie is the black cat about this. 
I understand that you would not investigate on free win mecanics but we can’t make a fireteam with more than 2 gardians and do a normal game... crap situation. 

17 hours ago, WaZe said:

Yep sur I did Sir. We didn’t change nothing and it stop to work. As you said in an other topic, Bungie is the black cat about this. 
I understand that you would not investigate on free win mecanics but we can’t make a fireteam with more than 2 gardians and do a normal game... crap situation. 

Do you see anything blocked when you attempt to go into a game together?

I did try to activate geoloc when in the social space and i’ll be kicked out about 2min walking in. Nothing appare on the map. I was not in a fireteam, I was alone. 

4 hours ago, WaZe said:

I did try to activate geoloc when in the social space and i’ll be kicked out about 2min walking in. Nothing appare on the map. I was not in a fireteam, I was alone. 

This is to do with their recent updates, it is not as simple as us doing a cloud update this time. It will require more investigation and changes to the actual Geo-Filter to do this. We will try to get it resolved and working again but it will take some time so would recommend using Spectating Mode for the moment.

Fraser you are the GOAT bro! I tried your suggestion and got it working better than it has been the last 2weeks! It’s not back to normal but it’s much much better than before. Thank you!