Sign in to follow this  
Netduma Admin

CS:GO Players - we need you!

We have been working on improvements for the Geo-Filter and need the help of CS:GO players (mainly Competitive mode) to do some testing.

Please post in this thread if you play CS:GO regularly and would like to help with testing. List the DumaOS router(s) you own in your response.

Thanks!

Just discovered this. I'm interested to know if this can help the fight against playing competitive games, i.e. CSGO with toxic nations (hate throwing them in the same bucket but it's legit made me stop playing comp games).

Also are you making a more up to date router that has good hardware?

cheers

1 hour ago, Bonse said:

Just discovered this. I'm interested to know if this can help the fight against playing competitive games, i.e. CSGO with toxic nations (hate throwing them in the same bucket but it's legit made me stop playing comp games).

Also are you making a more up to date router that has good hardware?

cheers

We've been doing a fair bit of research into CS:GO lately actually, Geo-filter works fantastically well with it. It can't however affect the skill level of the players you're coming up against, it just ensure you're on a level playing field with them. We don't have any public plans for new hardware to tell you about yet I'm afraid.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We've been doing a fair bit of research into CS:GO lately actually, Geo-filter works fantastically well with it. It can't however affect the skill level of the players you're coming up against, it just ensure you're on a level playing field with them. We don't have any public plans for new hardware to tell you about yet I'm afraid.

Thanks for the prompt response. 

I wouldnt want it to mess with the ranking side of things, i just dont want to be playing with people from russia, poland, turkey etc.

7 minutes ago, Bonse said:

Thanks for the prompt response. 

I wouldnt want it to mess with the ranking side of things, i just dont want to be playing with people from russia, poland, turkey etc.

Yeah it certainly could, essentially it will allow you to force a local server every time you search for a game. You may still get players from Russia etc connecting to the same server as you, though you'll have a much better ping than them so you'll actually be at an advantage.

Hi, I still play CSGO often, mostly in the evening with friends after we finish the lessons, so I could help you with your request. Speaking of CSGO, I could also tell you about some csgo trading sites that have a fairly wide range of commercial products, are quite affordable, do not include additional or hidden fees, so you can enjoy your purchases from the direct provider: CSMoney, Lootbear, are just a few of the ones I use, but I definitely recommend them.The most pleasant thing is that you can combine your favorite game with an unforgettable experience thanks to which you earn money

I play CS:GO quite a bit. isn't the Geo-Filter for CS:GO is useless since they use 'relay-servers' or whatnot to avoid ddos-attacks.

30 minutes ago, Qure said:

I play CS:GO quite a bit. isn't the Geo-Filter for CS:GO is useless since they use 'relay-servers' or whatnot to avoid ddos-attacks.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It is harder but I believe it does work for non ranked games