Ghibli

NetDuma R2 keeps disconnecting

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I can see you're using IPv6 now, if you disable this do you see the same issue?

I turned off ipv6 when I factory reset the r2 and the connection only lasted about 3 hours 

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How did you set the static IP address exactly, did you use the WAN IP from the System Information page?

No I just set a reserved address for my R2 on the modem. So I went to the connected devices tab and set a reserved address and set it to 10.0.0.106

53 minutes ago, syrupD said:

No I just set a reserved address for my R2 on the modem. So I went to the connected devices tab and set a reserved address and set it to 10.0.0.106

Set the IP statically in the R2 WAN Settings as well please and also change the DHCP hours in DHCP settings to 168. Reboot the router from the interface once you've applied both. 

Settings for static will be:

IP 10.0.0.106
Subnet 255.255.255.0
Gateway/router 10.0.0.1

a mi tambien me pasa, la mayoria del tiempo sin internet y le di reset y el password que dice por debajo no era, tuve que conectarme via cable para configurarlo pero como quiera no hay internet y conecto my router viejo y funciona

12 hours ago, Oviel said:

a mi tambien me pasa, la mayoria del tiempo sin internet y le di reset y el password que dice por debajo no era, tuve que conectarme via cable para configurarlo pero como quiera no hay internet y conecto my router viejo y funciona

He respondido a tu tema