Netduma Alex

Ping Heatmap suggestion/issue thread

I have a mislocated server, I'm assuming this server for me is actually in california, on the screenshot I've circled where the server is locating for me, but underneath is the server credentials.

Screenshot (4)_LI.jpg

5 hours ago, KingXFocusedxX said:

I have a mislocated server, I'm assuming this server for me is actually in california, on the screenshot I've circled where the server is locating for me, but underneath is the server credentials.

Where abouts are you located? What indicates that it's being located in Europe?

I am Located Longview, WA about 45 minutes north of Portland, OR. That server I'm pinging pops up when I'm playing warzone on pc, I'm not sure if its an actual gaming server, but typically demonware is a gaming server. I have never actually connected to that server, since the polygon mode has me only on the west coast I'm assuming, but that server ID doesn't look familiar or similar to any of the other servers I connect too. HOWEVER, I do have another mislocated server which happens to pop up when I'm in Discord. I have a screenshot here as well with that server's credentials.

Screenshot (5).png

The STUN demonware isn't a game server but it should be allowed, I'd recommend you add that to your allow list - also do the same for that discord server as well and then it won't cause any issues when your Geo-Filter is active. Thanks for the IDs, we'll get them placed correctly and whitelisted.

That's what I did, what's weird is I can't connect to anyone voice wise in discord even with the server added, I have to turn filtering off on the geo filter and then voice chat connects. Any reason why filter mode blocks discord chat?

46 minutes ago, KingXFocusedxX said:

That's what I did, what's weird is I can't connect to anyone voice wise in discord even with the server added, I have to turn filtering off on the geo filter and then voice chat connects. Any reason why filter mode blocks discord chat?

There must be another server that is being blocked - make sure to zoom out fully and look at the exact time you try to chat - then add it. It's being blocked as they use ports within the range the Geo-Filter looks at

Hello.

I have some issue with the PING HEATMAP on my R2 : N/A ms for all the servers (even after reboot only for Warzone and Modern Warfare ).

What is the problem causing this dysfunction ?

warz.thumb.png.81476f1686c4c49689d00e89f4f22638.png

28 minutes ago, cayo97300 said:

Hello.

I have some issue with the PING HEATMAP on my R2 : N/A ms for all the servers (even after reboot only for Warzone and Modern Warfare ).

What is the problem causing this dysfunction ?

We're aware of this, we'll push a cloud update on Monday to resolve it - you can still use the Geo-Filter to get the servers you normally would.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We're aware of this, we'll push a cloud update on Monday to resolve it - you can still use the Geo-Filter to get the servers you normally would.

thx for the answer and the reactivity.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:47 AM, cayo97300 said:

thx for the answer and the reactivity.

Hello

The ping heatmap function still not working today. I hope it will be fixed soon.

15 hours ago, cayo97300 said:

Hello

The ping heatmap function still not working today. I hope it will be fixed soon.

12 hours ago, Scotty2Shotty said:

Has the Ping Heatmap been addressed? Still getting N/As. 

Can you both please go to the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap and hit Resync Cloud, it should be fine for you then.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you both please go to the three-line menu in Ping Heatmap and hit Resync Cloud, it should be fine for you then.

it workssssss. Thank U

Hi, I am having issues with the ping heatmat, I have tried resyncing and resetting my router. Any idea?

Screenshot_1.png

15 minutes ago, 21SZN said:

Hi, I am having issues with the ping heatmat, I have tried resyncing and resetting my router. Any idea?

We're aware of this and we're looking for a permanent solution to the problem, it's caused by Activision updating their server information every day, it's not your router. I don't have an ETA for when it'll be fixed but we're working on it!

5 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

We're aware of this and we're looking for a permanent solution to the problem, it's caused by Activision updating their server information every day, it's not your router. I don't have an ETA for when it'll be fixed but we're working on it!

Alright, good to know, thanks Liam :)