Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

I will certainly try, thanks for the advice. but is this list of manual servers a dark matter that cannot be discussed?

What do you mean manual servers? The route taken to a game server? These could well be different every time you make a connection so it's hard to test, this might be something your ISP would be able to tell you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

What do you mean manual servers? The route taken to a game server? These could well be different every time you make a connection so it's hard to test, this might be something your ISP would be able to tell you.

In the ping heatmap there is the possibility of manually entering the IP addresses of the servers. Sorry if you might be answering the question and I don't understand, unfortunately I'm talking with a translator.
Yesterday you told me that I could try with the ip addresses of the previous operator, but that you didn't think if they would work because they are not classified by you. That is what I mean, can you give a list of ip addresses of servers to try that are classified by you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

In the ping heatmap there is the possibility of manually entering the IP addresses of the servers. Sorry if you might be answering the question and I don't understand, unfortunately I'm talking with a translator.
Yesterday you told me that I could try with the ip addresses of the previous operator, but that you didn't think if they would work because they are not classified by you. That is what I mean, can you give a list of ip addresses of servers to try that are classified by you?

Yes, you can find them all in Ping Heatmap, Each time you ping all servers for a game, you can see their IP addresses on the right hand side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Yes, you can find them all in Ping Heatmap, Each time you ping all servers for a game, you can see their IP addresses on the right hand side.

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

How are you adding them to the list? I'd suggest clicking on the server from the table on the right, then in the panel that appears below add them to the list that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

The easiest way I do this is by going into Geo filter, load the game you wish to play wait for the dedicated server to pop on geo filter. Click on it then panel shows details IP address etc then add it to your Allow list, here you can easily ping it when added to your white/allow list. Hope this answers your question.

This is what I did for warzone, I added all dedicated servers that popped up when connecting to online service on the main menu. Since then been connecting more to dedicated servers than peers.

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

If I create my own list and start pinging, the results I get are n/a for all of them.

Game servers do not respond to traditional pings, with Ping Heatmap we get around that - however, when adding manual IPs the feature doesn't know it is a game and therefore the ping is blocked. For anyone reading who wants to make a custom list, ping the game from the list, click on a server then click the add to list button, that way you can have a custom list that responds to pings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, thanks everyone. i thought there was a way to be able to play on other servers that my operator doesn't see that i didn't have the ip of to test my connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all guys, but are there any problems with the heat map in the last few days? I'm talking about call of duty warzone/mw. 
Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hi all guys, but are there any problems with the heat map in the last few days? I'm talking about call of duty warzone/mw. 
Thanks

 Yeah we're aware of this, it's down to Activision updating servers literally everyday so we also need to update ping heatmap every day, we'll be doing one today so remember to 'Resync Cloud' later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

 Yeah we're aware of this, it's down to Activision updating servers literally everyday so we also need to update ping heatmap every day, we'll be doing one today so remember to 'Resync Cloud' later!

OK, thanks. Is that why the game's running so bad so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

 Yeah we're aware of this, it's down to Activision updating servers literally everyday so we also need to update ping heatmap every day, we'll be doing one today so remember to 'Resync Cloud' later!

Hi, I tried resync cloud both yesterday and today but still nothing. Is this right or are there problems on my end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crazy Cat said:

Hi, I tried resync cloud both yesterday and today but still nothing. Is this right or are there problems on my end?

No it's not on your end, we all see it, they literally change them every day at the moment, the team have said they'll do their best to get another update out today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 8:42 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Good question, so as you know game servers can fluctuate during the day meaning at different times you could have a worse experience. By using the feature you can find out whether your favorite server for example has a good ping at that time so you know whether to try to force it or force a different server using the Geo-Filter. Basically I would recommend using it in conjunction with the Geo-Filter to find the best servers for you - can also help if there are any mislocated servers so then you know where on the Geo-Filter to create your polygon or put your radius etc.

Question, why do some servers on the heat map come up as a diamond and have a range of pings? That was my best server this afternoon but now it is showing a range of pings. 

95EAB572-D9B3-4FF8-A77B-1033B7596D0A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rbk23 said:

Question, why do some servers on the heat map come up as a diamond and have a range of pings? That was my best server this afternoon but now it is showing a range of pings. 

It denotes a cluster, this means there are more than one server in the same location, the separate pings you see are for the individual servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...