Jump to content
Yam Yam

No Connection at all to R2

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Fantastic to hear that! Great thank you very much, so they collected the router from you as well without issue? You're absolutely welcome, sorry that you had the initial issues and thank you for helping us out.

No mate, I did ask the driver if he was instructed to pick anything up from me but he said "if you haven't received any return labels then I can't take it", which makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Yam Yam said:

No mate, I did ask the driver if he was instructed to pick anything up from me but he said "if you haven't received any return labels then I can't take it", which makes sense.

Gotcha, I'll ask the team about this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, Yam Yam said:

No mate, I did ask the driver if he was instructed to pick anything up from me but he said "if you haven't received any return labels then I can't take it", which makes sense.

Hi there,

Could you please email us at [email protected] and provide a link to this thread so we can get this sorted.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Netduma Jack B said:

Hi there,

Could you please email us at [email protected] and provide a link to this thread so we can get this sorted.

Thanks.

Hello Netduma Jack B, sorry for the late reply.

I was checking everyday for email at the time as I thought Fraser or anyone @netduma would've been in touch sooner.

I'll get onto this asap buddy, thank you 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Yam Yam said:

Hello Netduma Jack B, sorry for the late reply.

I was checking everyday for email at the time as I thought Fraser or anyone @netduma would've been in touch sooner.

I'll get onto this asap buddy, thank you 👍

Hello all,

@NetDuma Jack B

DHL knocked my door Thursday at 3pm, he asked for the return R2 but I only got the email at 2:49pm so there was no way I could print the return labels off in time, apologies for that.

I showed the driver the email as it states to collect Friday, he said ok & advised he'd pop back the next day.

He visited about 1:30pm & took the item so it should have been with you guys either earlier today or maybe Monday at the latest. Just thought I'd let you know & thanks again for all the correspondence 😎👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yam Yam said:

Hello all,

@NetDuma Jack B

DHL knocked my door Thursday at 3pm, he asked for the return R2 but I only got the email at 2:49pm so there was no way I could print the return labels off in time, apologies for that.

I showed the driver the email as it states to collect Friday, he said ok & advised he'd pop back the next day.

He visited about 1:30pm & took the item so it should have been with you guys either earlier today or maybe Monday at the latest. Just thought I'd let you know & thanks again for all the correspondence 😎👌

Great thanks a lot Yam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...