PeaR2

netduma r2 order Failed

Hi, please help! I've tried to order the netduma r2 many times over the last 2 days. Tried to pay via both paypal & worldpay, tried to pay with 3 different coupon codes that all seem to be valid as I've seen other twitter users posting about the purchases they made with said codes (also tried without discount code many times too and that didn't work either) always get this red x and banner once i try to complete checkout process...

20200731_235459.jpg

Changing browser/ device i use to checkout doesn't seem to help either...

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue making the purchase. If you had put in an incorrect code it should tell you, are all your details that have been input correct? Could you share a full screenshot with me in a private message so I can see if there is anything that might be preventing your order?

Was there a solution to this? I have tried to order this thing for the past 3 hours and I am getting the exact same problem. 

17 hours ago, PudPud said:

Was there a solution to this? I have tried to order this thing for the past 3 hours and I am getting the exact same problem. 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Yes the OP did manage to place the order in the end. We did identify that there was an issue with the checkout last night but this has since been fixed so please try again and you should be able to successfully place the order.