Jump to content
Netduma Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Netduma R2 is here

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, tommylaad said:

hey can i get a update on my order #34416

We're dispatching all remaining pre-orders today and tomorrow, you will receive an email from us with your tracking information once we've dispatched yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you for the email confirming dispatch. i am  bit miffed as to why i was charged nxt day delivery and the item was shipped early pm yesterday 25/.03.21  but wont be here till Monday 29..03.21 extra revenue on your end i assume.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gaston said:

thank you for the email confirming dispatch. i am  bit miffed as to why i was charged nxt day delivery and the item was shipped early pm yesterday 25/.03.21  but wont be here till Monday 29..03.21 extra revenue on your end i assume.

 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

It's working day delivery and once it leaves us it's up to DHL to deliver within that timeframe, they are very good but due to COVID some logistics are impacted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK thank you for your quick reply i look forward to receiving the r2. have a good weekend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's crazy I was able to get the R2 for the $150 pre-order price and noticed it went up to $175 today. And when I woke up this morning I got my tracking info and I will get my R2 on Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, razielleonhart said:

It's crazy I was able to get the R2 for the $150 pre-order price and noticed it went up to $175 today. And when I woke up this morning I got my tracking info and I will get my R2 on Tuesday.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That's great to hear! We have overhauled our website now and removed the launch discount as well so you bought at the right time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i got an r2 a few weeks ago kinda had some issues setting it up. Put it aside until my cousin come by to look at it. Now i plugged it back in and cant access dumaos. Should i do a factory reset?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tingzabot said:

Hey i got an r2 a few weeks ago kinda had some issues setting it up. Put it aside until my cousin come by to look at it. Now i plugged it back in and cant access dumaos. Should i do a factory reset?

How are you currently trying to access DumaOS? Are you connected to the R2 via wired or wireless?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was getting into dumaos by windows 10 pc ether net directly to my laptop then google chrome. Now im having wifi issues. I think i did something wrong on initial setup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2021 at 9:06 AM, Netduma Liam said:

We're dispatching all remaining pre-orders today and tomorrow, you will receive an email from us with your tracking information once we've dispatched yours.

Still havent recieved my shipping information for 2 pre order units i bought from Chile last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tingzabot said:

I was getting into dumaos by windows 10 pc ether net directly to my laptop then google chrome. Now im having wifi issues. I think i did something wrong on initial setup

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Go ahead and hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try accessing via ethernet. You will need to complete the setup wizard before you can get internet.

15 hours ago, Kurot said:

Still havent recieved my shipping information for 2 pre order units i bought from Chile last week

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If you email [email protected] with your order number they can let you know the status of your order. Alternatively if you provide your order number here I can take a look for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It worth the waiting 1 month for the R2. The router is doing perfectly the job and im playing whatever server in Fifa i want. If 1 server feels slugish i simply change the server. Good job Duma team! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, SM961 said:

Thanks for the link, but I want to know the speed of the processor speed which I still don't see it on the link. 

It’s 880mhz dual core.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you like destiny don't buy, Duma OS will not work for long if at all on any of it's features. Not even server filtering as they constantly claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chopman said:

If you like destiny don't buy, Duma OS will not work for long if at all on any of it's features. Not even server filtering as they constantly claim.

Thanks for the kind words.

  1. The router intention is not to help you get into a game solo or force connections to your friends so you're on opposite teams - the intention has always been to get you the best games possible.
  2. The game devs changed their matchmaking system so that you're unable to do this anymore, not us. I think the fact we're looking into the possibility of a workaround to allow an unintentional way of connecting to the game shows we care about our customers.

We are going to re-classify Destiny and push a cloud update so you can at the very least filter via servers properly - if there is anything more we can do then we will but it may not be possible. I understand you're frustrated but I feel your anger is misplaced. We'll keep people posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the kind words.

  1. The router intention is not to help you get into a game solo or force connections to your friends so you're on opposite teams - the intention has always been to get you the best games possible.
  2. The game devs changed their matchmaking system so that you're unable to do this anymore, not us. I think the fact we're looking into the possibility of a workaround to allow an unintentional way of connecting to the game shows we care about our customers.

We are going to re-classify Destiny and push a cloud update so you can at the very least filter via servers properly - if there is anything more we can do then we will but it may not be possible. I understand you're frustrated but I feel your anger is misplaced. We'll keep people posted.

And for which routers will this update take place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, ktaylor2 said:

And for which routers will this update take place?

It's a cloud update so will apply to all DumaOS/Game Optimizer modem/routers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't buy it. Mine only lasted 4 months. I sent messages to the administrator for help never got a reply. I recommend buying the netgear instead of this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for the kind words.

  1. The router intention is not to help you get into a game solo or force connections to your friends so you're on opposite teams - the intention has always been to get you the best games possible.
  2. The game devs changed their matchmaking system so that you're unable to do this anymore, not us. I think the fact we're looking into the possibility of a workaround to allow an unintentional way of connecting to the game shows we care about our customers.

We are going to re-classify Destiny and push a cloud update so you can at the very least filter via servers properly - if there is anything more we can do then we will but it may not be possible. I understand you're frustrated but I feel your anger is misplaced. We'll keep people posted.

At least we'll have server filtering; that is great news. Any idea when this update will be pushed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Catrachofreak007 said:

Don't buy it. Mine only lasted 4 months. I sent messages to the administrator for help never got a reply. I recommend buying the netgear instead of this one.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We don't operate support via private messages as we get too many and they're easily missed, we do it via the forum topics/posts as you can see we reply a lot here. Please make a new topic for your issues and we can help.

1 hour ago, Colinocanth said:

At least we'll have server filtering; that is great news. Any idea when this update will be pushed?

I should hope next week but it depends how well testing goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2021 at 6:18 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We don't operate support via private messages as we get too many and they're easily missed, we do it via the forum topics/posts as you can see we reply a lot here. Please make a new topic for your issues and we can help.

I should hope next week but it depends how well testing goes.

Already did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...