What was the actual line speed tested on? 1000/1000?

That is practically within measuring error of error of each other.

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

What was the actual line speed tested on? 1000/1000?

That is practically within measuring error of error of each other.

Yeah, they are pretty close. I wonder if the Disable QoS function wasn't working correctly when I tested?

I was using cat6 cables between the client and the server.

It might be but it also depends on the efficiency of the connection. Even on very efficient local gigabit connections you rarely measure transfer rates over +/- 940 mbit. And this varies a bit with settings, different brands of routers & NIC's etc. So really 890 mbit is not a strange value as such.

23 hours ago, Bert said:

I think the DumaOS QoS is not so CPU intensive as the automated ones like CAKE etc though.

Its faster than the Edgerouter X SFP  too I believe.

23 hours ago, Bert said:

I think the DumaOS QoS is not so CPU intensive as the automated ones like CAKE etc though.

Most routers using Open WRT and cake cant hit above 330Mbps using the MT7621AT. Cake is computationally intensive though.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, Killhippie said:

That is faster than the XR500 which is amazing considering the spec difference. The R7800 with Voxels firmware can hit 860Mbps + and both have a quad core IPQ8065 two 1.7Ghz cores 800Mhz networking cores. Have you tried with Qcheck?  https://www.qualcomm.com/products/ipq8065

The R2's firmware is very lightweight (not in terms of features, but in terms of performance impact)

There's basically no bloat on there, it starts up quickly, it updates quickly, it runs quickly

On 7/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, Netduma Alex said:

The R2's firmware is very lightweight (not in terms of features, but in terms of performance impact)

There's basically no bloat on there, it starts up quickly, it updates quickly, it runs quickly

What Paket sheduler Use dumaos3.0 ? FqCodel, cake or pfifo?

16 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Just pre ordered it. hopefully it does have the flaws the r1 is having with the current xbox 1 updates that are out

I have had no issues at the latter end of beta testing. During the initial testing there were the issues (flaws as you say) but these have been finally been ironed out and now performs very well.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:01 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Just pre ordered it. hopefully it does have the flaws the r1 is having with the current xbox 1 updates that are out

I think it is quite stable, I'm sure there will be bugs - just because no software is bug free. The good thing is now we can deploy fixes faster through the Rapp store.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:50 PM, blackfirehawk said:

What Paket sheduler Use dumaos3.0 ? FqCodel, cake or pfifo?

As far as I know we just use our own developed solutions.