GT9484

MW is not working for me!

i have had some issues with Call of Duty over the years but nothing as bad as this. I can accept many things like, they have a better connection or they are just better players but check this video out...

this happens to me almost every game. its like my upload seems to drop packets any ideas why this is happening? 

yeah, it sad... this game is really fun but, this probleme pissmeup.  many times, we are both players to shoot one guy, but he drop my and my friend.  even when we are not close, he shoot the first on and he kill me,  while I shooted him...... I dont understand what going on with the server......

Guest Cussiv

Lmao that happend to me when I was playing at my friends house. I shot one guy and got hit markers and he killed me anyway. I watched the kill cam and I shot beside him? According the server I never hit that guy. That was WTF for sure. This happend on Ground War.

You have the packet loss icon.

But your shooting skills are also lacking a bit here.

The first 8-9 bullets are going through that beam in the staircase (you can see the bullet holes), meaning they hardly do any damage because MP7 is a low penetration weapon. You get hitmarkers but really you're just tickeling your enemy. Next 5 as well since you're hitting that post on the top of the stairs. And after that you miss a bunch because he's jumping and you are shooting at his legs, even when he's landed and you're breaking his armor. SMG's have limb modifiers. In the range at which you are shooting you would have to hit 14-16 hits in the legs to kill your enemy straight up. So even if you hit all your shots it would have taken nearly half a magazine to kill him.

You should have stuck to that Bruen in that situation as it would have easily gotten him through that stairs beams. Or, with MP7 you should have closed the gap to him so you're standing against that rail on top of the staircase and you're closer to him at the end of the fight. But you would probably already have him before he's on top of the stairs since you're shooting from above and you would be hitting head/body shots.

You're not running any barrel attachments on that MP7 but the other guy uses a Bizon with full attachments so he has a huge advantage there.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

You have the packet loss icon.

But your shooting skills are also lacking a bit here.

The first 8-9 bullets are going through that beam in the staircase (you can see the bullet holes), meaning they hardly do any damage because MP7 is a low penetration weapon. You get hitmarkers but really you're just tickeling your enemy. Next 5 as well since you're hitting that post on the top of the stairs. And after that you miss a bunch because he's jumping and you are shooting at his legs, even when he's landed and you're breaking his armor. SMG's have limb modifiers. In the range at which you are shooting you would have to hit 14-16 hits in the legs to kill your enemy straight up. So even if you hit all your shots it would have taken nearly half a magazine to kill him.

You should have stuck to that Bruen in that situation as it would have easily gotten him through that stairs beams. Or, with MP7 you should have closed the gap to him so you're standing against that rail on top of the staircase and you're closer to him at the end of the fight. But you would probably already have him before he's on top of the stairs since you're shooting from above and you would be hitting head/body shots.

You're not running any barrel attachments on that MP7 but the other guy uses a Bizon with full attachments so he has a huge advantage there.

i forget to save and share these videos. this is only one example of how i get melted all the time. maybe i did miss some shots but i had 1 or 2 seconds advantage on him and he still managed to sponge my bullets then kills me. i sometimes have to change clip and shoot again before i get the kill... yet when i get shot it seems to take a fraction of a second and i fall. 

8 hours ago, BERNARDINO DE AGUAS said:

Lo que debemos hacer es no jugarlo mas como castigo

De acuerdo pero nos gusta la mala vida!

5 hours ago, DanyKTM said:

lol ok now I got it 🤣🤣

hacker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its crap.pc gamers should not be allowed on consoles

31 minutes ago, GT9484 said:

its crap.pc gamers should not be allowed on consoles

I agree. Stupid IW lied to us when they said MW will have input based matchmaking.

Just think of how much better the game may have been if they prio'd input instead of skill.

1 hour ago, N3CR0 said:

I agree. Stupid IW lied to us when they said MW will have input based matchmaking.

Just think of how much better the game may have been if they prio'd input instead of skill.

I would prefer a Connection Based matchmarking..

Just now, blackfirehawk said:

I would prefer a Connection Based matchmarking..

SBMM is aids, so is Crossplay that doesn't allow you to filter out PC and mouse and keyboard players.

PC is full of hackers with aimbots etc, Most console players only want to play other console players who use controllers.
Instead we have console players using controllers playing against PC players with Mouse and Keyboard who also get to run hacks.

Nyd

29 minutes ago, nyder said:

SBMM is aids, so is Crossplay that doesn't allow you to filter out PC and mouse and keyboard players.

PC is full of hackers with aimbots etc, Most console players only want to play other console players who use controllers.
Instead we have console players using controllers playing against PC players with Mouse and Keyboard who also get to run hacks.

Nyd

Mouse and Keyboard isnt the Problem.. Not everyone that Use a Mouse has godlike aiming.. or the Skill to track a moving target.. or Fight against recoil..thats Something you have to train .. and you cant master that in a few weeks

the AIM assist is very Strong in this Game..i would say about a "above average MKB Player"

Its reduce sway and recoil and its very easy to track targets with it... 

On a MKB only Lobbys with Crossplay disabled you feel the difference, longer gunfights.. way less lasered across the map from SMGs and ARs...

DMRs (MK2/kar98) are alot weaker in enemys Hands becouse They need to AIM for themself.

Sbmm even that a little bit..i think its the Main reason we have sbmm in this Game

The Hacker Problem is the other Thing..

I Play mostly 6v6/10v10 and havnt Seen many hacker in this Game.. maybe 2-3 .. 

But i get accoused of Hacking very often... but its Just experience.. i Play since 2007 CoD.. thats 13 years.. and i have learned some tricks in this time... 

Warzone is maybe a other Story.. idk.. i dont Play warzone

On 7/20/2020 at 3:42 PM, blackfirehawk said:

Mouse and Keyboard isnt the Problem.. Not everyone that Use a Mouse has godlike aiming.. or the Skill to track a moving target.. or Fight against recoil..thats Something you have to train .. and you cant master that in a few week

Weather you perceive  it as a problem or not, I think you should be able to filter games based on system and input method.

I do agree with you, M/K isn''t as easy as it others have made it out , as I play on both PS4 and PC.

My beef is the methodology of this game where the developers imposing their will onto the community.  Examples of this are as follows:

1 - No Map voting

2 - Being kicked out of the lobby after every game

3 - Not able to view the deaths via the scoreboard (Why even put a scoreboard there in the first place?

I play on both PC and PS4,  and I often see console players on controller getting pub stomped by PC players using MK. 

Also, not that my K/D is 1.58.  I find myself being placed into very sweaty lobbies with a the enemy team being primarily M/K users while I get teamed up with Console players who refuse to play the objective, or who just get slaughtered, handing the enemy team top tier killstreaks who then back out.  The result of SBMM to make it "fair".

I have trashed plenty MKB PC lobbies playing from console with controller.

It's not easy to compare these methods. I think movement is easier on controllers and usually that's how you get the PC players since they can barely track. 

PC has different advantages though. Adjustable FOV altough I think it's overrated sometimes. But being able to play on 144Hz or 240Hz also gives you less input lag and system latency. 

Aim assist can be an advantage but also a disadvantage. On very close ranges it keeps you off target most of the time.

You can always use stuns against MKB players, they love that LOL.

By the way, something that hasn't clicked with a lot of folks in this game with regards to hitdetection is the importance of bullet velocity. Some attachments make a huge difference in this.

Some figures:

Stock M4A1 = 722 m/s.

M4A1 + Grenadier Barrel + monolithic suppressor = 1267 m/s

M4A1 + 11.5" compacty barrel + monolithic suppressor = 588 m/s

Why is this huge? Suppose your enemy is 30m away.

Let's compute the travel time to target:

Stock M4A1 = 41ms

M4A1 + Grenadier Barrel + monolithic suppressor = 23ms

M4A1 + 11.5" compact barrel + monolithic suppressor = 51ms

So there is literally almost 2 frames (console) of difference between the short and long barrel in this case.

Here is another one.

MP5 9mm = 537 m/s 

MP5 10mm = 433 m/s

MP5 9mm + integral monolithic = 671 m/s.

So supposedly the target is 20m away. Lets look at the travel times:

MP5 9mm = 37ms

MP5 10mm = 46ms

MP5 9mm + integral monolithic = 29ms

So again, here there is slightly over a frame of difference on these setups. 

It's not just the travel time by itself but at 46ms for example there is a good chance your target has moved out of the way.

I swapped my MP5 to 9mm when I saw this data and basically it renders 10mm rounds almost useless. Data is from truegamedata.com

1 hour ago, Bert said:

By the way, something that hasn't clicked with a lot of folks in this game with regards to hitdetection is the importance of bullet velocity. Some attachments make a huge difference in this.

Some figures:

Stock M4A1 = 722 m/s.

M4A1 + Grenadier Barrel + monolithic suppressor = 1267 m/s

M4A1 + 11.5" compacty barrel + monolithic suppressor = 588 m/s

Why is this huge? Suppose your enemy is 30m away.

Let's compute the travel time to target:

Stock M4A1 = 41ms

M4A1 + Grenadier Barrel + monolithic suppressor = 23ms

M4A1 + 11.5" compact barrel + monolithic suppressor = 51ms

So there is literally almost 2 frames (console) of difference between the short and long barrel in this case.

Here is another one.

MP5 9mm = 537 m/s 

MP5 10mm = 433 m/s

MP5 9mm + integral monolithic = 671 m/s.

So supposedly the target is 20m away. Lets look at the travel times:

MP5 9mm = 37ms

MP5 10mm = 46ms

MP5 9mm + integral monolithic = 29ms

So again, here there is slightly over a frame of difference on these setups. 

It's not just the travel time by itself but at 46ms for example there is a good chance your target has moved out of the way.

I swapped my MP5 to 9mm when I saw this data and basically it renders 10mm rounds almost useless. Data is from truegamedata.com

Good evening. Then I want to tell you that after so much testing I can say that routers whatever it type are have nothing to do with the problems of the game . Let me explain better. After so much evidence I learned that the Call of Duty game uses proxies I tried to figure out only one thing if at the terminal nodes of the connections there could be congestion or loss of packets .I found out long story short that the problem is congestion at the nodes before getting to the game servers. This door congestion has packet delays. Beware delays, not loss.

I found out long story short that the problem is congestion at the nodes before getting to the game servers. This door congestion has packet delays. Beware delays, not loss. The field tests I did by connecting to Mudfish Proxy choosing the nodes to be tested .Netduma routers are not the cause. However, instead of giving precedence to the UDP protocol I gave precedence to TCP and I had a more than positive response . It was time.

11 hours ago, Phantomblu said:

Good evening. Then I want to tell you that after so much testing I can say that routers whatever it type are have nothing to do with the problems of the game . Let me explain better. After so much evidence I learned that the Call of Duty game uses proxies I tried to figure out only one thing if at the terminal nodes of the connections there could be congestion or loss of packets .I found out long story short that the problem is congestion at the nodes before getting to the game servers. This door congestion has packet delays. Beware delays, not loss.

I found out long story short that the problem is congestion at the nodes before getting to the game servers. This door congestion has packet delays. Beware delays, not loss. The field tests I did by connecting to Mudfish Proxy choosing the nodes to be tested .Netduma routers are not the cause. However, instead of giving precedence to the UDP protocol I gave precedence to TCP and I had a more than positive response . It was time.

What platform are you playing on? Xbox/PC etc ...