Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi guys

I really don´t know whats happening here.

Doesn't matter what optins i change in R1 i always have the same ping in my xbox one on pc apparently is everythink ok.

o bought this r1 to beat the lag in call of duty but i got the same ping with the R1 or the ISP router.

Im desperate for help.

test3.thumb.jpg.87e6adaa4159503586f052caf90baea3.jpg

test2.png

test1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what ping to you get from ISP router? whats the lowest you have had... if the base ping is 30ms i don't thing this can be improved without changing ISP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GT9484 said:

what ping to you get from ISP router? whats the lowest you have had... if the base ping is 30ms i don't thing this can be improved without changing ISP

didnt see the speedtest.net pic... wow 7ms is amazing. have you tried hard reset on console and clear mac address in network settings on console?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GT9484 said:

didnt see the speedtest.net pic... wow 7ms is amazing. have you tried hard reset on console and clear mac address in network settings on console?

 

i clean mac adress right now and stays the same :(

5 minutes ago, GT9484 said:

what ping to you get from ISP router? whats the lowest you have had... if the base ping is 30ms i don't thing this can be improved without changing ISP

but when i ping xbox live in dumaOS i got 16ms ping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The microsoft speedtest server may be overloaded, I have an average of 36-40ms in this test. Honestly, ping does not matter in this test.

I will add that I doubt you will have a smaller ping from Portugal to the test server in the UK or Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pedrofr said:

i clean mac adress right now and stays the same :(

but when i ping xbox live in dumaOS i got 16ms ping.

try dns settings i use 9.9.9.9 or google 8.8.8.8 also if you keep the xbox button pressed on the console for 5 seconds it should clear the cache... maybe also try using a different port. alternative port selection under advanced settings in network on the console

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sherman85 said:

The microsoft speedtest server may be overloaded, I have an average of 36-40ms in this test. Honestly, ping does not matter in this test.

try using internet explorer on the xbox and test dslreport.com directly... I've had some interesting results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole problem is pointless. On the Xbox in a speed test shows you ping to a server in the UK or in Germany. The test on Netdum does google 8.8.8.8 to your server probably in your country so it is logical that ping will be smaller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ping test on Xbox is just the ping to the Xbox server.

Sometimes on mine it pings to the Seattle server (I'm in the UK) and it says 138ms.

Other times it pings in the UK server at around 18ms.

Don't worry about it. No matter what that says, it will have no affect on any game and will not cause lag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the others have mentioned, the ping shown in the network settings is not your ping to the game servers and so will have no impact on your game performance. Have a look at the ping you get to the game on the Geo-Filter, that is the one to focus on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

The ping test on Xbox is just the ping to the Xbox server.

Sometimes on mine it pings to the Seattle server (I'm in the UK) and it says 138ms.

Other times it pings in the UK server at around 18ms.

Don't worry about it. No matter what that says, it will have no affect on any game and will not cause lag.
 

yes but even with netduma e have a very high ping in COD 50/60/70ms in multiplayer and 80/90/100 in warzone.

 

 

 

EDIT:

test4.jpg.886e2c2a8c6c214b6acdbff3c0904713.jpg

this is the test on my xbox one and even with these results e experience lag and shots not regestring :(

Edited by Pedrofr
screenshot from dlsreports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pedrofr said:

yes but even with netduma e have a very high ping in COD 50/60/70ms in multiplayer and 80/90/100 in warzone

Thats because your in game ping includes game processing as well so it will be higher.

I have a 14ms base ping and in game playing on my local server, the ping reads 30ms+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As above, what do you see on the Geo-Filter ping? Also you can try forcing different servers with the Geo-Filter to see if they play better for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is me right now what do you guys think? 

this is a match in warzone i have a95ms ping and in dumaOS i have 39ms

 

image.png.9709e043be976f4a543e8327e999bf30.png

image.png.4ee6e5d19485d2cc647b177d327145c3.png

 

 

image.png.bf7070f505a45a191dd172882e425509.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest forcing a different server if you can, the Duma ping is okay but the added delay on the game is a bit higher than I would expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello again!!

I have my R1 for 2 months now and i have already messed with alot of settings and still i can't see many improvments in warzone,

 5/10 enimies i shoot first die first and when i watch the killcam the other guy end up always but always with the same HP (one shot)

i have fiber 200dow/100up i have the r1 connected to isp router and the r1 is the only device connected to it.

i don't know what to do anymore :(

 

Sorry for my english!

 

EDIT: in this clip in hardcore mode i shoot a burst fire gun and i don't see the hitmarker.

i have a few more clips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you still getting the same sort of Geo-Filter/in game pings? Have you tried forcing different servers to see if they give you a better experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 1:31 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you still getting the same sort of Geo-Filter/in game pings? Have you tried forcing different servers to see if they give you a better experience.

I have one dedicated server next to me (Spain) and the others I can find are peer. 

How do I force R1 to connect only to this dedicated server? 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...