Netduma Luke

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

18 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

To all of you asking about when you'll be added to the beta:

I'm going to get you all moved to the front of the queue, expect to hear something within the next few days.

So, its not first come first serve? I have signed up within the first couple hours and constantly monitoring the forum, didn't want to be impatient and constantly bugging you guys. So now mine is going to be delayed because some people been constantly asking?

3 minutes ago, Kaks07 said:

So, its not first come first serve? I have signed up within the first couple hours and constantly monitoring the forum, didn't want to be impatient and constantly bugging you guys. So now mine is going to be delayed because some people been constantly asking?

No we're just adding some extra people to the first batch. It will still be first come first served, just with some extra people.

Just now, Netduma Alex said:

No we're just adding some extra people to the first batch. It will still be first come first served, just with some extra people.

Bump me up the queue mate please 👍

Alright will do.

Nice, looking forward to testing it out, heard only good things.

Ok guys, i'm going through and adding lots of you to the beta. You'll get an email soon, but if you're in the beta, you'll see a green banner at the top of the forums. Just click that to get started!

9 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I had sign before you post it here and before you post it on Twitter! I made topic on the forum here with the link before you do this topic... and I had no received any link for the beta...... 😢😢😢😢

Ok guys, i'm going through and adding lots of you to the beta. You'll get an email soon, but if you're in the beta, you'll see a green banner at the top of the forums. Just click that to get started!

Can you please add me too. Been patiently waiting all along.

Regards

4 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Sorry but the XR700 beta hasn't started yet. It won't be starting until the XR500 beta is in a good place.

Thank you for the update. Can we expect an ETA when the firmware will be stable enough for the XR700?

Yeah I signed up a while ago and still haven't seen anything new. Can i get a bump? :)

@mi6300m on netgear forums!

Thanks! 

Hi sorry to be any trouble to your good selves just wondering when i will receive my beta invite i signed up virtually straight away for the R1. My apologies to be any trouble and i hope you and yours are all safe and well.   

17 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Thank you 🤞🏼