Jump to content
Netduma Luke

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Zevo said:

@Netduma Fraser me waiting for the xr300 beta rigth now -_-

I know its not easy work to do but it seem like your a 1 man doing all the work net duma seriously needs more people on board devloping this its taking way too long.

i been following this since last year and posted nearly 3 months ago and still nothing. Im getting depressed, i dread to think how you must feel 😂.

adp4rm2tg4u11.jpg

I have had the XR300 but I went back to the retailer, got my money back and bought XR500 instead just for the NetDumaOS 3.0 beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zevo said:

@Netduma Fraser me waiting for the xr300 beta rigth now -_-

I know its not easy work to do but it seem like your a 1 man doing all the work net duma seriously needs more people on board devloping this its taking way too long.

i been following this since last year and posted nearly 3 months ago and still nothing. Im getting depressed, i dread to think how you must feel 😂.

Haha appreciate the photo!

I'm not a developer so definitely more than me working on it. We've ramped up our team quite a lot within the last 2-3 years so we're definitely moving in the right direction. Don't worry it will be coming!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any speed related issues with the .120 update? Checked my speed on hardwire connection and got 645 mbps instead of the usual 945mbps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Are there any speed related issues with the .120 update? Checked my speed on hardwire connection and got 645 mbps instead of the usual 945mbps.

Not that I am aware of, is this without changing any settings? Where were you checking the speeds exactly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Not that I am aware of, is this without changing any settings? Where were you checking the speeds exactly?

my isp speedtest site and no setting changes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you get via speedtest.net? Did you factory reset after the update?

I figured it out. It was because of the qos setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep disconnect from the DumaOS 3.0 on my internet browser and logs back again. What can I do about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Comp0za_ said:

I keep disconnect from the DumaOS 3.0 on my internet browser and logs back again. What can I do about it?

How often is that happening while you're staying on the page? Which router? 

There are no settings around the interface login 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How often is that happening while you're staying on the page? Which router? 

There are no settings around the interface login 

I think it has stopped as soon I restarted my router, it is XR500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, hurricane1984 said:

Hi guys wassup, 

 

any news on the firmware yet? New beta or something?

Hey! Not just yet, we're always working on it though so shouldn't be too long hopefully. Are you experiencing any issues with the current firmware?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Hey! Not just yet, we're always working on it though so shouldn't be too long hopefully. Are you experiencing any issues with the current firmware?

So, I still haven't been able to use any of the betas for the XR700, as neither have solved for the DHCP IP issue. Unless there's been another development not announced. I'm still on 3 year old (original shipped) firmware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, KronosMarauder said:

So, I still haven't been able to use any of the betas for the XR700, as neither have solved for the DHCP IP issue. Unless there's been another development not announced. I'm still on 3 year old (original shipped) firmware. 

Sorry to hear the beta firmwares didn't work out for you, we are still working on the 3.0 beta so there will be new versions and eventually a full release. Unfortunately it's difficult to give an ETA as to when this may be, but we are working hard at it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Leandro Zanchin said:

Still no word on the beta for the XR300? It's been ages, more than a year already.

I spoke to one of the devs about this a couple of days ago, it's still in the works but unfortunately we don't have an ETA at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a more stable version of DUMA OS than .20? The servers are a mess and I'm getting lagged out of games even though it's reading 29-35 ping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Is there a more stable version of DUMA OS than .20? The servers are a mess and I'm getting lagged out of games even though it's reading 29-35 ping.

No there isn't, that doesn't require a firmware update, just a cloud update. Do you see anything blocked on the map when you get kicked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No there isn't, that doesn't require a firmware update, just a cloud update. Do you see anything blocked on the map when you get kicked?

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...