Netduma Luke

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

36 minutes ago, Killerjerick said:

Brilliant, apologies for the late response, but updating indeed fixed it, I've no idea if it was a coincidence or something just clicked but going from the stock build to the beta build has completely eliminated the hangtime from WebUI's thank you, I'm excited to test out some new features :)

That is great to hear, thank you for the update!

@Netduma Fraser hi, iv been back and forth on this forum since the beginning of last year keeping and eye on the grogress patiently waiting I appreciate your hard work and dedication but could we please give the xr300 a push into the beta please 😢

37 minutes ago, Zevo said:

@Netduma Fraser hi, iv been back and forth on this forum since the beginning of last year keeping and eye on the grogress patiently waiting I appreciate your hard work and dedication but could we please give the xr300 a push into the beta please 😢

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We recently released the beta for the 700 so it's just down to the 300 now and we're working on getting that out asap.

On 1/23/2021 at 5:10 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We recently released the beta for the 700 so it's just down to the 300 now and we're working on getting that out asap.

Any further updates on post BETA releases yet (public readiness)? More specifically for the 700? Also any progress on the IP issue?

9 minutes ago, KronosMarauder said:

Any further updates on post BETA releases yet (public readiness)? More specifically for the 700? Also any progress on the IP issue?

We've only really just released the first XR700 build so there will be at least another one I should think. It really depends how stable they are as to when it can be released publically.

15 minutes ago, hurricane1984 said:

Still no stable release for the XR500?!

Cmon man, this is getting weird now. 

Apologies for the delays, we're actively working as fast as we can to work bugs out of the beta release but unfortunately these things take time to recreate, understand and fix.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:10 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Glad to hear! I've signed up for the beta ages ago (I guess June last year?) and still no news as of today!

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Hi, any news about duma OS 3.0 for XR300 ? And another question. I see on the netduma site that the R2 is on preorder, what are the waiting time to receive it ? 

47 minutes ago, Andry46 said:

Hi, any news about duma OS 3.0 for XR300 ? And another question. I see on the netduma site that the R2 is on preorder, what are the waiting time to receive it ? 

No news yet, we're still working on it. I couldn't say at the moment, we are beginning shipments of the pre-orders and we have quite a lot to get through to get up to date. It depends how many the team are able to get out each day but if you were to purchase now I don't think it would ship for at least a week.