Jump to content
Netduma Luke

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUMAOS 3.0 IS HERE

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The name is all that is needed, thanks, we'll try and get you boosted up the list.

Hey Fraser! Would be cool to get a bump up for the beta! Username is the same on Netgear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SlingshotGamer said:

Hey Fraser! Would be cool to get a bump up for the beta! Username is the same on Netgear!

2 weeks and no invite im a dumaos insider and i see people in this forum having beta and they aren t insiders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 10:29 PM, KTM22 said:

Hi, please add me to the beta for the XR500. I signed up when the beta was first announced.
My community netgear name : KTM22
Thanks in advance

23 hours ago, SlingshotGamer said:

Hey Fraser! Would be cool to get a bump up for the beta! Username is the same on Netgear!

Will try to get you both bumped up the list.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:10 AM, faulko said:

So i don't have to read every post re: 3.0.

Does/will or should 3.0 remove/fix any known issues with previous versions?

Yes, that's not to say there won't be bugs because I'm sure there will be - no software is bug free but every update it gets more stable.

14 hours ago, WalkedDave said:

2 weeks and no invite im a dumaos insider and i see people in this forum having beta and they aren t insiders

Do you want it for both R1 and XR500? What is your Netgear username so I can try to bump you up that list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi fraser i still don't have beta 3.0 for the xr500 i signed up on may 26 it's starting to take a long time ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AI_EXREYFOX said:

@Netduma Fraser I only want beta for XR500, and i have send 2 weeks ago a mensg to @Netduma Alex about beta..
My netgear username is David_Antunes

20 hours ago, Locosano said:

hi fraser i still don't have beta 3.0 for the xr500 i signed up on may 26 it's starting to take a long time ....

All we can do is try to boost you up the list, it is then up to Netgear to decide when to send an invite. I will double check and make sure we put your names forward.

17 hours ago, senhor xr500 said:

boa tarde, todos os dias acordo e vou para o meu email esperando ser selecionado, isso está me matando   😰

Você vai conseguir, não se preocupe. Leva um pouco de tempo para a Netgear enviar os convites.
-
You will get it, don't worry. It just takes a bit of time for Netgear to send the invites.

4 hours ago, Corbula said:

Any idea what the current phasing timeline is for the R1 for new beta users? 

We're still inviting testers all the time, we'll have some new builds for testing within the next few weeks and depending on how well they go we'll consider when to roll it into an open beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All we can do is try to boost you up the list, it is then up to Netgear to decide when to send an invite. I will double check and make sure we put your names forward.

Você vai conseguir, não se preocupe. Leva um pouco de tempo para a Netgear enviar os convites.
-
You will get it, don't worry. It just takes a bit of time for Netgear to send the invites.

We're still inviting testers all the time, we'll have some new builds for testing within the next few weeks and depending on how well they go we'll consider when to roll it into an open beta.

Oh right OK, I thought it would be pretty soon with DumaOS 3.0 coming on the R2 next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Oh right OK, I thought it would be pretty soon with DumaOS 3.0 coming on the R2 next week. 

3.0 is optimized for the R2 but we still need to transfer that over to the other routers that have different architecture etc so makes it more complex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All we can do is try to boost you up the list, it is then up to Netgear to decide when to send an invite. I will double check and make sure we put your names forward.

For what reason netduma forum have a DumaOs Insiders if netduma dont decide betas for xr500 and why people how dont are insiders have beta.. i will not talk names because netduma knows..

I Pay lot of money for a router how have bug in vlantag ( causing uploud dont work on QOS and UPNP) for long time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AI_EXREYFOX said:

For what reason netduma forum have a DumaOs Insiders if netduma dont decide betas for xr500 and why people how dont are insiders have beta.. i will not talk names because netduma knows..

I Pay lot of money for a router how have bug in vlantag ( causing uploud dont work on QOS and UPNP) for long time..

It is Netgear hardware so they decide regarding the beta invites. We've put forward our Insiders for priority. If you haven't received the R1 beta yet then let us know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t be tiered.... I am waiting one month to get it for XR 500 since they add me for R1 and I don’t have this router... it seems the only way to get the DumaOS 3.0 it’s to buy the R2... i am really disappointed 😔... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As per my previous posts, Netgear control when/who invites are sent to. We can try to boost people up the list but it is still down to Netgear. Invites are being sent out still so you will get it. If you haven't requested it yet then let me know your Netgear username and we can try to speed it up for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya to netduma team & Alex

well here i am i just made my account recently i did have sign up cause alex have told me to make one to be given already in the beta for duma os 3.0 but im just waiting for the software update to be given and to use so i can tweak some settings in it im now glad to be a part of the netduma. 
but a 2 months back i was already sign up for the beta launching of duma os 3.0 Im now patiently waiting for it to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, T-sun said:

Hiya to netduma team & Alex

well here i am i just made my account recently i did have sign up cause alex have told me to make one to be given already in the beta for duma os 3.0 but im just waiting for the software update to be given and to use so i can tweak some settings in it im now glad to be a part of the netduma. 
but a 2 months back i was already sign up for the beta launching of duma os 3.0 Im now patiently waiting for it to come.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Have you signed up here then? https://netduma.com/blog/dumaos-3-0-is-here/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...