superpower

xbox error code 0x8923103D

I keep getting kicked out of xbox party chat whenever a pc gamer joins which gives me this error code. I went to xbox support and they were unable to fix the problem. My Nat type was open on the Netduma so that isn't the issue. I finally put my Ethernet cable into my main router which is Windstream Actiontec model T3200 and it solved the problem. Please fix this problem. Thank You

Are you using the Geo-Filter? If so have you added them to your allow list? You will need to do this so they can connect to you regardless of your Geo-Filter settings.

Are you seeing anything on the map being blocked when they enter the chat at all - other than what you have allowed? Does it work in Spectating Mode?

I don't see anything on the map that tell me these connection are being blocked. I have an old Netduma R1 router so I don't see a spectating mode. I don't know why this particular router is blocking the entire chat when a pc player joins it. The connection I have allow have no effect regarding the chat.

Are you completely zoomed out on the map? The Geo-Filter is restricting any connection based upon your settings so if they fall outside these then they would be blocked. Does it work if you disable the device on the Geo-Filter page?