hell12309

rocket league geo filter ps4

does anybody know when rocket league will be compatible i have the XR450  cuz rocket league isn't on the profiles for the ps4

Even though Rocket League doesn’t have a profile it may still work. I don’t play it so I can’t really offer much help as I’m not familiar with how it’s matchmaking works but a lot of games work with the geofilter straight out of the box without any intervention from Netduma. Netduma staff will be able to tell you if it may be added in the future.

Pretty much what pollutionblues said. It may be compatible already.

Make sure that your PS4 is set to the PlayStation device type in Device Manager, and make sure that it's currently online. Remember that if you connect the PS4 over WiFi and Ethernet at different points, it will appear twice on the router, so make sure to delete the duplicate PS4 if it's in device manager, you don't want to add the wrong one to Geo-Filter.

I understand now about that duplicates I understand I just deleted one that was offline which was my old name of the PS4 The router doesn't know when to delete the older when is always offline I already deleted the duplicate PS4 and the duplicate other things like PS3 and 3DS I'm just saying that if matchmaking works still was netDuma Duma OS I don't understand how that works completely because it's not in a profile but it's still you still said it's going to work

Do you guys know how I can sign up for the net Duma beta I like updating I like getting the latest features

2 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

I understand now about that duplicates I understand I just deleted one that was offline which was my old name of the PS4 The router doesn't know when to delete the older when is always offline I already deleted the duplicate PS4 and the duplicate other things like PS3 and 3DS I'm just saying that if matchmaking works still was netDuma Duma OS I don't understand how that works completely because it's not in a profile but it's still you still said it's going to work

Oh ok I see you're using a different account now...

Yeah the device manager doesn't automatically delete devices, you have to do it manually. In future we'll be adding the ability to remove all offline devices at once.

There are two types of profile on the Geo-Filter. One type of profile is selected when you add a PC to the Geo-Filter, and defines what type of traffic the Geo-Filter will look for. When a console is added, this selection is skipped, because there will be no UDP background traffic on a console which is unrelated to gaming. It is for this reason that adding a PC as a console will sometimes enable a game to work, because having a device as a console means that all UDP traffic is put through the geo-filter.

The other type of profile simply defines the recommended distance that the radius is set to, and whether or not Strict Mode is enabled. You do not need to use profiles, they're just an extra convenience.

2 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

Do you guys know how I can sign up for the net Duma beta I like updating I like getting the latest features

We're currently not doing a beta for the XR450/XR500 but we'll be reaching out via the forums when we're ready to do so.