I followed this video for ethenet settings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icGQ8OVr2M8

Will qos help me, if so what are the best numbers? 

Hi I bought the 

Xr500

optimum 200

connected by Ethernet cable 

have about 5 devices connected at once to the wifi

I am getting around 20 ping, but My game feels very very delayed

Theese are some settings i have: image.png.1610bb7e3236574e022cc519ab577ca1.pngimage.png.513b41e816078e92011117e1fd035b3c.png

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What are your internet speeds? Do the devices being used on your network stream/download etc? What is that ping measurement from, a game, Geo-Filter or speedtest? What game are you playing? What is the average ping to the game as shown by the Geo-Filter? I assume you're playing on PC?

I game, and two other devices stream. My game says i get around 10 ping, but It doesn't feel like that, it is super delayed. I am playing fortnite. I am playing on PC. My internet speed is 200 down and 37 up

Well that's a really good ping, you can't get much better than that. Do you see the ping rise or fluctuate a lot during the game? Does it show any packet loss?

my ping always seems to be good, but my game is super delayed and doesn't feel right, I'm pretty sure it is because of network traffic, because when ever i'm the only device connected to my wifi, I don't have delay, but when ever there are other devices connected I have lots of delay. I set my qos to 80 percent. and gave my device 79 percent of my wifi speed. 

If that was the case then your ping should rise but follow this guide while hammering your connection with downloads and streams and change Anti-Bufferbloat until you find a percentage that lowers/keeps your ping as low/stable as possible. When you've done that try again and see if it is any better: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping