Destiny 2 now using Steam Network Sockets

Nuyorrican

1 hour ago, lmjones1uk said:

Worked in elimination which is the closest thing to trials and will be trying it properly tonight in trials. If you are part of the discord group then it's all there in the testing channel. I'm not going to share anything on here as its public domain and you never know who is reading this *cough* bungie *cough*

Yes xbox. But can't see why it wouldn't work with psn or steam.

If it works in elimination and pair with other player, must work. I want to know more details. Can you send me and invitation to that discord channel?. I´ve never used it but i can register if its needed.

31 minutes ago, nazgul24 said:

If it works in elimination and pair with other player, must work. I want to know more details. Can you send me and invitation to that discord channel?. I´ve never used it but i can register if its needed.

Hi

Saint 14 manages the discord invites, I'm at work tied up atm. He's on this thread about a page back.

Rgds.

On 4/7/2021 at 1:27 PM, Saint-14 said:

Remember guys we have a discord running with lots of people working on this, if you would like an invitation to come join just send me a personal message (quickest way) or ask in this thread and when I see it I will send an invite to your inbox.

Please, could you send me an invite to the Discord channel? Thanks in advance!

On 4/7/2021 at 12:27 PM, Saint-14 said:

Remember guys we have a discord running with lots of people working on this, if you would like an invitation to come join just send me a personal message (quickest way) or ask in this thread and when I see it I will send an invite to your inbox.

Hello there, any chance I could have an invite to the discord please. 

On 4/7/2021 at 4:27 AM, Saint-14 said:

Can I please have an invite to the discord channel?  Thanks!

I’m willing to share the solution, but as I can see from my messages I have many people asking me how to do the original method or being chancers to bait the new method from me.  I am only willing to share this with people who use the method currently. If you can dm me with original method I will share. Otherwise I will not post it in a public forum.  

10 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I’m willing this share the solution, but as I can see from my messages I have many people asking me how to do the original method or being chancers to bait the new method from me.  I am only willing to share this with people who use the method currently. If you can dm me with original method I will share. Otherwise I will not post it in a public forum.  

Either you're willing to share or you're not. Why are you gatekeeping it like this? Why would it matter if people are trying to learn the method at all? 

1 minute ago, Toots said:

Either you're willing to share or you're not. Why are you gatekeeping it like this? Why would it matter if people are trying to learn the method at all? 

Because if you haven’t done the old method then I’m not spreading the solution publicly, as it’s more likely to be patched. It’s my solution so I have the right to do what I want. Your not entitled to it so don’t pull that nonsense with me. 

16 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

I’m willing to share the solution, but as I can see from my messages I have many people asking me how to do the original method or being chancers to bait the new method from me.  I am only willing to share this with people who use the method currently. If you can dm me with original method I will share. Otherwise I will not post it in a public forum.  

You say Original method Do you mean the Destiny 1 method? the VPN method, The DumaOS method to what method are you refering to?

1 minute ago, Shoulin said:

Because if you haven’t done the old method then I’m not spreading the solution publicly, as it’s more likely to be patched. It’s my solution so I have the right to do what I want. Your not entitled to it so don’t pull that nonsense with me. 

You sound like a petulant child baiting people to give YOU the answer rather than having it yourself. Good luck.

30 minutes ago, Saint-14 said:

You say Original method Do you mean the Destiny 1 method? the VPN method, The DumaOS method to what method are you refering to?

Sorry you are right, any method would be fine but I’m thinking the duma most recent method do which is why we are here. 

31 minutes ago, Toots said:

You sound like a petulant child baiting people to give YOU the answer rather than having it yourself. Good luck.

Not at all, but you are very welcome to your opinion and stick it where it hurts. 👍🏻

1 ora fa, Shoulin ha detto:

Sono disposto a condividere la soluzione, ma come posso vedere dai miei messaggi ci sono molte persone che mi chiedono come fare il metodo originale o che stanno cambiando per attirare il nuovo metodo da me. Sono disposto a utilizzato solo con le persone che usano il metodo attualmente. Se puoi dmmi con metodo originale condividerò. Altrimenti non lo posterò in un forum pubblico.  

Ciao! Sono nuovo di questo forum. Ho un problema con un filtro geografico su Destiny 2 o 2 settimane. Se possibile, posso chiederti un "nuovo metodo"? Ho un xr500

1 minute ago, Gabbu3 said:

Ciao! Sono nuovo di questo forum. Ho un problema con un filtro geografico su Destiny 2 o 2 settimane. Se possibile, posso chiederti un "nuovo metodo"? Ho un xr500

English please

3 minutes ago, Shoulin said:

English please

Hello! I am new to this forum. I have a problem with a geofilter on Destiny 2 for 2 weeks. If possible, can I ask you about the "new method"? I have an xr500 and until now I have always only put consoles in the geofilter and activated filtering mode on them