Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Sable said:

Unfortunately screenshots don’t show what’s going on in game, if you play on PS4 or Xbox you can upload straight to YouTube, even if it’s just half a match or something.

Actually I can´t play because I'm trying to migrate my account in Xbox to PC, and its giving me many headaches, but I tried in pc in a new account and was the same... Shot first- die firts, being killed despite taking cover and killcam shows that I have take no cover, insta-kills, bad hit-recog, rubber bullets, feeling a second behind, broken kill-cams in wich I'm doing NOTHING in the face of the enemy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Grafti said:

Actually I can´t play because I'm trying to migrate my account in Xbox to PC, and its giving me many headaches, but I tried in pc in a new account and was the same... Shot first- die firts, being killed despite taking cover and killcam shows that I have take no cover, insta-kills, bad hit-recog, rubber bullets, feeling a second behind, broken kill-cams in wich I'm doing NOTHING in the face of the enemy...

Like I said mate, would like to see gameplay to analyse, only has to be a few mins long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sable said:

Like I said mate, would like to see gameplay to analyse, only has to be a few mins long.

I'll try, but firts I must clear my account Issues.

Man, seems that Activision has monkeys hired in they tech support deppartment. These people are id**t!! I have to repeat them the same thing 100 times, and they understand what they want to understand. The communication with them is as frustrating as its game!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

i wish there was a caddy firewall script for Linux OS. 

OpenWRT/cake plays better with MW

OpenWRT is what I'll be turning to next as I'm having 0 luck with DumaOS. Someone can be in my face and I hipfire with a laser... hitmarker after hitmarker and they melt me like I'm not even firing. Yet when someone hipfires me... I drop faster than I can blink.

I did have a brief play with OpenWRT (plugging my console into OpenWRT router) and noticed people drop alot quicker than with DumaOS... but if I plug console into Duma, disable BB and just use OpenWRT SQM... peoples take forever to drop.

I always found OpenWRT was much better with Black Ops 4 also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try to explain my gaming experience with my limited English vocabulary...

With DUMA OS I feel tense and I find myself gripping my controler harder than usual, getting ready for the imminent gunfight which I'm almost certain I'm about to lose.

On the other hand with OpenWRT the game feels like it "flows" better and I can obtain a momentum easier.  I'm not saying I'm kicking ass with OpenWRT as I am a mediocre player. But at least I have a good feeling at the end that I did the best I could.

I'm afraid I can't explain it better.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

I'll try to explain my gaming experience with my limited English vocabulary...

With DUMA OS I feel tense and I find myself gripping my controler harder than usual, getting ready for the imminent gunfight which I'm almost certain I'm about to lose.

On the other hand with OpenWRT the game feels like it "flows" better and I can obtain a momentum easier.  I'm not saying I'm kicking ass with OpenWRT as I am a mediocre player. But at least I have a good feeling at the end that I did the best I could.

I'm afraid I can't explain it better.....

 

I get ya man. I suck at this game too. Just don't have the reflexes or reactions for a game with such fast TTK.

Even more annoying for me is I turn a corner, someones right in front of me and from my hipfire (which couldn't possibly miss, the barrel of my gun is literally in their chest) only produces hitmarkers then I die. Its like I said yesturday, I feel like in alot of my matches, I'm behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill be honest since i have been with my current isp (bt broadband) i have not enjoyed B04 or MW, the ISP i was with before that was A&A and i really enjoyed my games. so its not just about equipment/software you have at your disposal. ISP providers can make a big impact,on you in how you feel when you play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

ill be honest since i have been with my current isp (bt broadband) i have not enjoyed B04 or MW, the ISP i was with before that was A&A and i really enjoyed my games. so its not just about equipment/software you have at your disposal. ISP providers can make a big impact,on you in how you feel when you play.

I'm with BT too. IW was fantastic... WW2 was kinda inconsistent but I was using XR500, changed back to R1 and it was pretty good... BOps4 pre update was fantastic.

MW, nothing but BS so far, no matter what I do. Traffic prio on or off, makes 0 difference... Anti BB (everyones saying game runs better with it off) but for me it runs 10x more trash than with it off so I have to have it on.

I can get A+ on DSLReports, PingPlotter shows 0 spikes and only around 2-3ms of jitter which is nothing... yet nothing I try makes this game run right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

mal être honnête depuis que je suis avec mon FAI actuel (haut débit bt) je n'ai pas apprécié B04 ou MW, le FAI avec qui j'étais avant c'était A&A et j'ai vraiment apprécié mes jeux. il ne s'agit donc pas uniquement des équipements / logiciels dont vous disposez. Les fournisseurs d'accès Internet peuvent avoir un impact important sur vous dans la façon dont vous vous sentez lorsque vous jouez.

 

It is a fact that peering plays a large part also ... In France the best ISP remains Bouygues Telecom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its Not only about local hardware.. 

Anti BB, QoS and Port prio Work .. They do what They should do.. give you a stable ping while Others in your Home Use the Internet aswell.

 

If your gaming device the only device online you have the Same result.

 

I think its more of a Bad coding with the Game itself. Its Use dynamical Network Buffets that Automatic adjust to your Connection and Work load. 

Thats the reason Most settings only Work a few Games.. its autoadjust 

My Tool dosnt Work anymore.. in the beginning i had very great Results with Paket duplication.. but after a few days it dosnt Work anymore to the Point there was No different with and without the tool.

 

What Worked on my end is disabling offloads, recive Side coascaling and Interrupt Moderation on Windows. That make my hitdetection nice crisp but Change not much with the half a sec behind Feeling.

 

After Messing with Windows Timers (hpet ect) and Interrupt steering i think the Game has a Problem with different Hardware timers and how Interrupts and Pakets get handlet

Hpet enabled gives me the Feeling on a even Game Play..i get woundet in gunfights and feel bullets that Hits me.. and iam able to escape some Situation..

But the Game feels choppy and dont smooth so i disabled it. At the Moment i have great Results on forcing itsc Timer, useplattformtick and disabledsynamicticks with hpet disabled in my BIOS setting. 

Gives me a clear and even gameplay with a crisp hitdetection and No paketburst icons.. but i dont know how Long this Work befor the Automatic Buffer adjustment Kicks in

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

I have an update once again let me know what you think!

 

caddy1.1

 

Nice one man but I've given up on this game. Its SBMM screwing up my connection so nothing I do will make any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Nice one man but I've given up on this game. Its SBMM screwing up my connection so nothing I do will make any difference.

I know the feeling, i havent played a game in ages because of the bullshi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

I know the feeling, i havent played a game in ages because of the bullshi.

SBMM is making my shots not reg, peoples are sponging and I'm not hearing peoples running up behind me thru me £250 headset nor am I hearing peoples shooting my claymores that are right beside me. Its also making spawning me in front of enemies several times in a row... ONLY when I'm on a streak.

I've resorted to camping now and I can't even do that coz like I said, peoples running into the building and coming up behind me... I hear no footsteps, I don't hear the door open, I hear NOTHING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

SBMM is making my shots not reg, peoples are sponging and I'm not hearing peoples running up behind me thru me £250 headset nor am I hearing peoples shooting my claymores that are right beside me. Its also making spawning me in front of enemies several times in a row... ONLY when I'm on a streak.

I've resorted to camping now and I can't even do that coz like I said, peoples running into the building and coming up behind me... I hear no footsteps, I don't hear the door open, I hear NOTHING!

Try upgrading your gaming chair. That sees to do the trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MikeyPython said:

Try upgrading your gaming chair. That sees to do the trick.

Funny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

Funny...

You already tried using a different account. New one that is fresh to see if you can rule out audio issues being solely placed on your main account?


@RedBull2k

Curious, is the port stating it's "connected". Always said to be connected? I wanted to try another port and regardless. It always says "connected" to the right of the port entry with it being empty or with a different port number.

 

But it is working pretty good

 

2020-02-03_19-18-32.png.5b137a3f7f3798c0da9b0eb60fabce7d.png

2020-02-03_19-20-21.png.1387b3ed00ee19811d6470459004b88a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Thank my friend! Will give it a go in a bit.

Zippy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Thanks for the update. Will give it a bash later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TrayDay said:

Curious, is the port stating it's "connected"

You can change the port, press stop, change port press start. When it states connected its connected to the router and not port. When it's not connected you can change the details or press connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2020 at 1:03 PM, blackfirehawk said:

What Worked on my end is disabling offloads, recive Side coascaling and Interrupt Moderation on Windows. That make my hitdetection nice crisp but Change not much with the half a sec behind Feeling.

If this settings still work after some days, I would like to know how to set them. Sounds kinda specific and advanced :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...