i'm still confused with the settings on this router. i played around with different settings and still don't know if i got it down yet on the qos part.

i notice sometimes i'll be doing real good one day and other days it just feels like the router is not doing what i want it to be, or it might be my internet? i honestly don't know.

i attach some ping plotter and some settings on the router to see if anyone more knowledgeable in this field could shed some light on what might be wrong or if everything is normal.

i also did ip look up and found that my internet blacklist status as one BAD which is the dnsbl.spfbl.net to which i honestly don't know if it matters or not.

plus on pingplotter it's showing 77% packet loss on hop 4. those this matter? and should i talk to my isp? 

i mainly play ufc 3 and notice times where my hits are not even effective or doing anything compared to my opponents in the same timezone with in my geo-filter circle.

i've done lots of reboot and still feel like it's the router not working at it's full potential or my isp is messing around with me... 

if anyone can please help out i'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

a.PNG

C.PNG

Capture.PNG

e.PNG

o.PNG

r.PNG

Hello!

Your PingPlotter results look quite good to me. If you're happy with the ping results then the amount of packet loss at one of the hops along the line doesn't matter. The response time on your network seems decent.

Regarding the blacklist, I did a test myself and found myself listed by the very same blacklist. I wonder if this blacklist is just really oversensisive... Or maybe it's glitched. Either way, I wouldn't be worried about it. One blacklist out of 20 or so is pretty good going.

thank you so much for clearing that all up.. so huge packet loss on one hop really don't cause issue with me playing multiplayer online? or if it does can my isp resolve this issue?..

No the packet loss on that hop isn't affecting you at all, your bottom graph which you should focus on more doesn't show any packet loss and is generally pretty stable. If that hop was to cause issues then it could be something the ISP would have to resolve as it's not within your home.

Absolutely nothing to worry about, that hops is set to not always respond to ICMP pings it is not an ISP issue.

The plot is very stable.