Jump to content
GHOST-1-EC

Gaming Hardware and Settings - Controllers, Headsets, Monitors, Router/s

Recommended Posts

I do not own xbox 1. Have you got the latest app? v 1.3 you can use an above link to get it.

It would also be nice to get a list of setups.

for me to better understand what i need to work on.

Do you get any error messages? or any mesages?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mobel @RedBull2k  thanks for the pointers im gonna try again now and see what i can do. @Grafti might be onto something though, might be cos we are on xbox one... i dont get any error messages, just no server found. i tried to input 3075 into the last text box but it doesnt change anything, it just saves a .txt file to my desktop named settings.txt. I noticed in a few screenshots others have a drop down box for port no in your app, but mine that i downloaded using your latest link just looks the same as v1. I'll redownload again though and see if i can determine a version number...again thanks @RedBull2k youre doing amazing work and i dont wanna seem ungrateful, im just keen to try it out is all! i know you owe us all nothing and appreciate you sharing it with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedBull2k would you mind uploading with a different name and new link on your google drive if possible e.g redbull 2k ver 1.3.exe or something like that instead of updating the original download file? Im just not 100% im getting the correct version is all, the one im downloading doesnt say version 1.3 anywhere and there are no errors etc as far as i can tell. sorry i know im being a massive pain in the arse here..... if its too much hassle though no worries mate 

Untitledredbull2kprio.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RedBull2k, I have the same issue than @Squizz. It simply doesn´t found any server.

I'm using your latest update of the app.

Don´t know what else can I report. If there's any other way I could help, please tell me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here as requested a new link removed

todo

I will work on adding some debug for next version. Then you will be able to help more 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks mate appreciate that, it now shows up as v1.3.2 when i open the .exe. Still having trouble getting it to work, but ill try a few things tomorrow after work, and see if i can maybe get it working somehow before i pester you any further lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok i have just found the issue, and its a typo. I set it to search only 3074 no matter what you put in for source port. my mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grafti said:

This message "no IP Address To Add"is showed for 2-3 seconds when I click "allow

1593555965_appmessage.jpg.da7770b52b061479fb80c756080551c4.jpg

Think that's to add the IP of the server to your allow list when the app detects you connected to a server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, RedBull2k said:

Je suis certain que je l'ai maintenant.

c'est le garçon

c'est vrai.

image.thumb.png.13d47ca11e99d472abc636cd1054c797.png

 

Work good on xbox X + XR500.

Very good work, 

a big thank-you no more need to prioritize blind ports. Just did a game on a dedicated server, to see if it also works on a pair. BO4 tested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somethings not right

It has work for just 1 game, and I think it has stopped workind during the game (TDM in Shipment)because I started with a 5 death strike, and at the middle of the game, I was having insta deaths. At the next game it says "no server found on port 3075" and after a fer seconds (15-20 I guess) the app has closed itself.

I've ran the app another time and the same: "no server found in port 3075" and it shuts down again. I've tried some more times, but always the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the app is not responsible how the game plays. all the app does is add to 'Prioritization' a specific port.  dumaos takes care of the rest.

if you check qos page after you refresh the page you will see what has been added.

you do not need to have dumaos web page open for it to work.

try starting a game then open app, click manual. does it work?

then start a new game and click auto, let it run, over 2 to 3 games observe the app for changes. if it disapears let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

the app is not responsible how the game plays. all the app does is add to 'Prioritization' a specific port.  dumaos takes care of the rest.

if you check qos page after you refresh the page you will see what has been added.

you do not need to have dumaos web page open for it to work.

try starting a game then open app, click manual. does it work?

then start a new game and click auto, let it run, over 2 to 3 games observe the app for changes. if it disapears let me know. 

The problem was not my gameplay, the problem was that the app crashes after 1 play.

I’ve been testing for a while this morning and I think I’ve find the reason of crashes. Fortunately is Has easy solution.

Everygame I play, the app creates a prio rule i dumaos. If I don’t delete this rule, the app doesn’t find any server on port 3075 at the next match, and then crashes. Just deleting this rule after every match the app continues working.

Is helping me a lot in game. O ly one or two players in matches seems to be 1 second ahead of me, and hit registration is nearly perfect.

Not enough words in the world to thank you for this @RedBull2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to know guys..😃

Version 1.3.3  Works without problem in R1  via VirtualBox with Windows 7 Ultimate under MXLinux.

7PQsiZc.png

N7al1is.png

**Main router is TP_Link with DD-WRT...QOS... Cake+HFSC....Services Priority...ports 30000-60000 at Maximum.

**R1 in TP_Link's DMZ....i give static IP to R1 outside TP_Link's DHCP Server range.

Big thanks to @RedBull2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RedBull2k said:

Im certain i got it now.

this is the boy

You're a legend @RedBull2k thanks a lot, can confirm this works on Xbox One X using port 3075. I get a brief ~5 second period where it detects the port number of the server at the bottom of the app window, and then it returns to "no server found on port 3075" during the game. However I checked on DumaOS and the port is added in the prio section, so I'm assuming this is all working as intended cos i cant see any problem, or should the port numbers and server address stay for the duration of the match? Thanks ever so much, I'll admit I've not had a chance to play an actual game yet cos I'm a little busy, but I'll give it a go later and see how it affects my gameplay.

And @GHOST-1-EC no worries mate :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to have a quick game, and while i should really wait to have a full gaming session or 2 before i make a more informed judgement, I will say that 1 game played smooth as butter and the hit detection was amazing. Managed a 3.2kd just playing casually levelling up the .357 pistol on shoothouse (core mode too!). And I haven't played in a week either, so if its like this every game its gonna be amazing once my shot is warmed up. Cant thank you enough @RedBull2k , especially since you took the time to tweak the app to work for us Xbox players too. If you're ever in Yorkshire I owe you a pint lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Knomax said:

@RedBull2k   Is it possible to have a version that runs under linux????Like  etc. priority.sh   or have the code to run as custom script via dd-wrt?

Very possible. i have no interest in doing it. The only reason i have manged to get this app out is because i actually have 2 full weeks off work (just over a week remaining before i go back) and the kids are in school, i have been playing about with it before dumaos came out, and i was experimenting on r1. I just didnt have enough time.

 

13 hours ago, TrayDay said:

It actually worked with finding Apex Legends with manually inputting the port. Awesome!

AL_1_2020-01-17_17-30-54.png.271ba5f955f0c4ca3ba0189a1e775ded.png

Interesting.....

 

3 hours ago, Grafti said:

The problem was not my gameplay, the problem was that the app crashes after 1 play.

I’ve been testing for a while this morning and I think I’ve find the reason of crashes. Fortunately is Has easy solution.

Everygame I play, the app creates a prio rule i dumaos. If I don’t delete this rule, the app doesn’t find any server on port 3075 at the next match, and then crashes. Just deleting this rule after every match the app continues working.

Is helping me a lot in game. O ly one or two players in matches seems to be 1 second ahead of me, and hit registration is nearly perfect.

Not enough words in the world to thank you for this @RedBull2k

I have been to replicate the crashes, but had no chance yet to do anything about it, I will get arround to it.

Quick question though are you clicking 'manual' while auto is running and then it crashes?

 

2 hours ago, Knomax said:

Just to know guys..😃

Version 1.3.3  Works without problem in R1  via VirtualBox with Windows 7 Ultimate under MXLinux.

7PQsiZc.png

N7al1is.png

**Main router is TP_Link with DD-WRT...QOS... Cake+HFSC....Services Priority...ports 30000-60000 at Maximum.

**R1 in TP_Link's DMZ....i give static IP to R1 outside TP_Link's DHCP Server range.

Big thanks to @RedBull2k

What a setup. All i got to say about that lol.

17 minutes ago, Squizz said:

Managed to have a quick game, and while i should really wait to have a full gaming session or 2 before i make a more informed judgement, I will say that 1 game played smooth as butter and the hit detection was amazing. Managed a 3.2kd just playing casually levelling up the .357 pistol on shoothouse (core mode too!). And I haven't played in a week either, so if its like this every game its gonna be amazing once my shot is warmed up. Cant thank you enough @RedBull2k , especially since you took the time to tweak the app to work for us Xbox players too. If you're ever in Yorkshire I owe you a pint lol.

Duma os is responsible for your gameplay, the app is the middle man that homes in on the actual game server port. Just dont want confusion that this app brings something new duma os. I just automate a process that eyes cant see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...